Toribash
Originally Posted by sid View Post
make sure to spec on strength first, with a secondary focus on constitution and dexterity

What? :O

You need to be open minded. Watch his center wnd be aware of his entire body. Make him miss and he will tire. Don't think AT ALL about your energy, just think about you, and him. Don't give in to pain or tiredness. It is an emotion. Give it your all.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by sid View Post
make sure to spec on strength first, with a secondary focus on constitution and dexterity

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
First thing you need to do is analyse your opponent, bigger enemies will move slower and but deal more damage, smaller enemies will be faster but will be easier to block.

I'd recommend fishing for backstabs and use a really big shield. If you get a good backstab with your sword you can finish it in one blow!

Farming the Bell Gargoyle is also encouraged, and being a Sun Bro is quite rewarding.

Jolly Cooperation!

goodbye cruel world
Just because DeakManiac is DeakManiac does not mean that we are allowed to make stupid posts.

Next stupid post will be infracted.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
yes box, that is exactly what it means.

edit: in all seriousness this is either a lie or deak is going to hurt himself, no real mma gym would let someone fight after only 6 months of training. not to mention with 6 months of training you'd think deak would've gained some muscle, looking at his weight/height he must have no muscle at all.
Last edited by siku; May 17, 2014 at 01:20 AM.
QUACK

MMA fights are rough, be careful.
Be sure to be resilient.
And not faint.
Not fainting is in your favor.
Last edited by Note; May 17, 2014 at 01:16 AM.
goodbye cruel world
In my opinon try to put him down to ground and try to do arm keys and go for the triangle,
Actualli practice covering your head, and the most important is to be as fast as u can.

Thats all i was a kung fu fighter actually but finished it a year ago
last time i saw deak on camera, which was truly a sight to see, he looked shorter than 6' and less than 140

if this in fact true then the 40tf in rk-mma make it difficult to go for elaborate hits so just swing your arms at him and kick when you get a chance
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by siku View Post

edit: in all seriousness this is either a lie or deak is going to hurt himself, no real mma gym would let someone fight after only 6 months of training. not to mention with 6 months of training you'd think deak would've gained some muscle, looking at his weight/height he must have no muscle at all.

On a serious note; If you are serious, I have to agree with siku. I have 6 years training and I don't stand a chance in MMA. Considering this, here is a guid:

Deak, make sure to block with your face. I saw it in a movie. (Rockey) It's very effective. Maybe fall on the floor a couple times. If you stay contracted, you can roll up into a ball like samus and use your anal bombs. Best of luck ~Link

Not making it up

I couldn't
Last edited by Link; May 17, 2014 at 01:54 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
If you're fighting a kickboxer and your corner doesn't want you to be on your back/wants you to focus on stand up sparring I hope you have decent striking to keep up with a kickboxer. If I was fighting a kickboxer I would think that common sense would dictate you take him to the ground to cut his game in half as he cannot throw effective kicks whilst you're on top of him. Considering the fact you have a background in Jiu Jitsu it seems like your trainer doesn't have much faith in your ground game.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by siku View Post

white belts fight all the time bro. you don't know what you're talking about. do you even train ufc?