ES Recruitment Drive
No, for the love of god no. I cant take any more players, and they're too new to get scammed, yet.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Holy shit dude, look at how many people are playing right now ._. 800+
recruit more staff members'n'stuff lol
I'm gonna go to newb rooms and teach them the basics, send them to the forum, yeah
Last edited by McD0NALDS; May 20, 2014 at 03:16 AM.
Winning means dominating over countless dead bodies
I would say let the community grow by itself. Don't go around advertising all of this expecting the mass surge if players to be easily handled.

If people want to play the game they will play it, no need to force it on them.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
I do not think he has. However expect it to be a possibility in future.
Originally Posted by McD0NALDS View Post
GUYS! WE GOT TO GET TORIBASH NOTICED!!!

You know those react videos of the Fine Bros? Lets make people react to tha game

Lets make pewdiepie play toribash :3 more players will come :o

MASS SPAM ON THE COMMENTS, KGO!

Please for the love of god don't let that fuck play toribash. The last thing this game needs is MORE 12 year olds on this fucking game.
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
Has Pewdiepie played toribash??

Can we not have his 4 year old fan base playing toribash? I am glad toribash is getting more publicity. Nerdcubed has done it, chilled, mark, gassy Mexican, and others. This is pretty exciting to see who is next.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pewdiepie made a shitty game like flappy bird fucking famous (for a few weeks only), if he would try out Toribash, my god. His fanbase is shit, but boy would that make this game popular.

This dude Markiplier seems okay.
Mark (Markiplier) and Dan (NerdCubed) have indeed helped, as have Ze, Diction, Chilled, Rachel, etc.

The problem with having PewDiePie play it, is that yes it would get a load of new players, but it would be as other people have said, 'introducing a load of under-aged players' to the game and I don't know if we would survive so many players that have no idea what they are doing with anything.
the reason why markiplier has played toribash is because i brung up the topic on him playing toribash

Your welcome...
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719