ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Mark (Markiplier) and Dan (NerdCubed) have indeed helped, as have Ze, Diction, Chilled, Rachel, etc.

The problem with having PewDiePie play it, is that yes it would get a load of new players, but it would be as other people have said, 'introducing a load of under-aged players' to the game and I don't know if we would survive so many players that have no idea what they are doing with anything.

I would be more worried about how toribash would go from cool, to call of duty. How would we keep all of those people following the rules? There would be a ton more racism, scamming, etc.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Toribash will probably not end up like CoD. If it does, then at least we have the ability to switch things up, whereas a FPS series that is dying out doesn't have much going for it.

Also, racism and scamming can be fixed with more people actually monitoring forums and such, so just more staff.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
one problem i was having last night at only 920 on was that i was disconnecting like crazy
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
I would be more worried about how toribash would go from cool, to call of duty. How would we keep all of those people following the rules? There would be a ton more racism, scamming, etc.

The children would last 5 minutes "etc do I do with these joint shits" and quit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
people will watch and install and unninstall immediately because the one thing that doesnt seem to get across so far to players is that this is a pretty "hardcore" game with a ridiculous learning curve :I
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
people will watch and install and unninstall immediately because the one thing that doesnt seem to get across so far to players is that this is a pretty "hardcore" game with a ridiculous learning curve :I

Yes and considering half of the game needs a forum to function, it might just stick out and work in a good manner.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
why the hell are people being so damn critic about new players?
everyone has been hyping about steam yet you sit here and complain about it

there will ofcourse come a load of new players, so how about introduing them instead of scaring them away?
grow the fuck up

EDIT: if you thought we'd get 10000 ishi's and not a mixed variety of players i don't even have words for your stupidity
Last edited by zeto; May 21, 2014 at 08:09 AM.
'u'
We got 1k+ playing a day now, we are already getting famous.

Anyway, we old players need to help out the newbies. I am sure if they know we have a nice community, they will stay with us.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me