Toribash
Original Post
Alpha Streams
Hello ladies and gents! After a long and painstaking process of setting it up, I will finally be streaming on my twitch!

My GMT is +1.

I'll be streaming alot of tb stuff (events,duels,sparring,parkour,replay making and me playing against tb players in any mod).

I'm just going to stream whenever the hell and i'll post here any time i start streaming.

http://www.twitch.tv/alphan00b

P.S streaming now
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Gratz men.
I will really appreciating if u will do a CnC series like Larfen cuz he's never on twitch -_- will be fucking awesome gl with it.
Have u got a youtube channel to post in there too? I'll try to be on twitch most of the times but when i can't i will see them on youtube men ;)
ok
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
Gratz men.
I will really appreciating if u will do a CnC series like Larfen cuz he's never on twitch -_- will be fucking awesome gl with it.
Have u got a youtube channel to post in there too? I'll try to be on twitch most of the times but when i can't i will see them on youtube men ;)

thx bud sadly i cant do cnc series atm coz i have problem in my pc microphone and i'm lazy to fix it so yea i'll do that when i fix it or get new one and about youtube channel i used to have one but i lost my pass :/ i'm thinking to making new channel but just not shure if i'll use it
I can see great potential in your streams
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Your stream was at first a black screen with music and then basically a slide show. I would reccomend you to look up some tutorials on streaming, maybe some better equipment if nothing helps.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Your stream was at first a black screen with music and then basically a slide show. I would reccomend you to look up some tutorials on streaming, maybe some better equipment if nothing helps.

i acually did look at a tutorial but i though the came capture was activated while its not
streaming again
-----
uhg well i'm going to stop recording untill i fix my damn internet.
fucking lags
Last edited by Alpha; Aug 1, 2015 at 02:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump