Ranking
OK Alterations, it'll be a yes from me if you tell us how you can help us, as in your app you said you could "provide war help, clan events, etc.".

For the RobbyTk I'm going to have to say no, because you didn't tell us at all of how you could help, it was very badly formatted, and there was a lot of stuff in the app that was there just to fill space and make your app seem longer.

NO from me for RobbyTK
Still deciding on Alterations IF he responds back to me.
Last edited by calumfionn; Jul 23, 2016 at 01:55 PM.
i suck
Ah, I meant I could participate in wars with other clans as my ABD skills are a bit average.
And by clan events I mean that I can make ideas for them, moderate, and holding them.
I'm also useful for other things (Anything you guys ask that is in my area of expertise).
If you need more information, just ask ;)
I also could not find you guys in-game.
Edit: Oh! I also can make replays and such
Last edited by Alterations; Jul 23, 2016 at 06:24 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
I just wanted to pop in and say I have known Alterations for a while, and Alter would be great for this clan!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Alright its a yes for me for alterations. My no still stands for the other guy though.

Alterations has been invited.
Welcome to the clan .
Last edited by calumfionn; Jul 24, 2016 at 06:52 PM.
i suck
Hello, my name is Brandon but, most people call me by PandaKing or one of my other fifty nicknames. I'm from the United states and have been playing toribash since I believe 2012 on my original account (SickGamer23) though sadly I no longer haveaccess to the account because I forgot the password which is how this account was made (Though I really hate my name now as I have changed my name on about everything 5 or so times now.). As you can see I have a tendency to ramble on a bit about things sadly. Now I can help the clan by for one helping in wars though I'm not the best at ABD now adays though I'm constantly trying to practice it. I am planning on trying to get back into livestreaming and recording some stuff for youtube. I am currently a 3rd Dan Black belt with a QI of 3,797. I just came back from quite a long break from the game about 2 days ago. In reality I really just want to help and watch the clan grow. Anyways sorry for rambling on so much and how disorganized the aplication is I hope you enjoyed reading it anyways and thank you for considering me for "Complex".
Last edited by PandaKing2; Jul 25, 2016 at 11:10 PM.
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
Although you rambled quite a bit, (and gave some unnecessary information) it's a Yes from me. ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
Alterations you still haven't accepted the invite, go to clans and it'll say I invited you. You can't vote until your actually in.
PM me if something didn't work or you want to ask me anything.
i suck
Hi my name is Rapdash my real life name is Jake and i am 13 years old.

i am a brown belt My favorite mods are ABD,akido, and greykido. I am active throughout the week .

i really look forward to being in this clan. I am very respectful and kind I play baseball and all different kinds of sports . I live in nj and my brother is demo also known as Jared.
Thank you have a nice day=]
Last edited by rapdash; Oct 1, 2016 at 01:27 AM.