Ranking
Original Post
Trestet's Twitch Streams!
Hello guys!

This is my official thread for my streams on This! channel.

First of all, some general information:
My streams are pretty regular. I stream atleast 3 times a week. My streams are long for atleast 3 hours, but I have gone streaming for 6 hours straight too.

Rules:
1. No Spamming
2. No Caps
3. No Link Posting
4. Don't be rude to each other
5. I have a Bot on the channel so he is gonna monitor all the activity said above
6. I also have a bunch of moderators which will help me out during my streams. That said, don't ask for MOD, because that will result in muting you for some time.

Now that you have understood all the rules and aeverything said above, lets finally talk about the games I am streaming. So first of all I streams the games I want to, but dont be shy to suggest some new games that you would like to see me play. I try to stream games that are fun for me, but also for the viewers, so if you dont like something, say it right away so that I can try to fix it as soon as possible.

Games:

*Toribash: This is obviously the main game I am currently streaming. I usually stream how I spar with my friends or hosting "TresBets". If I ain't doing any of these activities, it could be any of the said below:
*Parkour
*ES Tourney/Hotseat/Victory, etc Hosting
*Event Streaming. For example: Clan League!
*Playing with viewers in public rooms

*Counter Strike: Global Offensive: I recently started streaming that game, so there could still be something done to better the quality, but I will be doing that while the time passes. On this game, I will most likely be streaming only Competitive, because its the only thing I am enjoying right now to do in the game. I am from Europe, so if any of you viewers want to play with me and are from Europe, you can always tell me, so that I can add you on steam and try playing together. Also don't ask me to give you any of my skins, all of them I earned from Toribash by simply converting ToriCredits to Steam Wallet Cards. Doing that will result in you being muted once again for some time.

*Choice Chamber: Ok so, that game might not be so played anymore, but it was recently donated to me by Mack(Great guy by the way <3). It is basically you typing stuff in the chat of the stream that then will result in me getting it in the game. There is a poll of different things going on while I am playing and it will be said in the chat when you need to vote for something with all the possible votes. For example: What weapon do you want to give to Trestet: Sword | Bow | Hammer, here you can say one of the three words that are in red and that way the game is gonna determine what weapon to give me, depending on all the votes that have happened for the question. For me to be able to stream that game, I will be needing the help of all viewers, so the more the merrier. I will be posting here when I am about to stream that game so that we can gather as many people as possible. You can always invite your in-real life friends and/or internet friends to watch and enjoy the streams with us.

*Soon! For future games!*

OK guys, after we have discussed all the current set of games, lets talk about something thats not top priority, but makes me do more streams and and in general it shows me that you like the streams. It is Donations. Now before you freak out, these are not real life money or any of that, its simply Toribash Items or Credits. You can simply donate to me from here for Money! and Items!, by typing Trestet in the username section.

Streamers I support:
BricksLair

MCI1

Hattersin

If you ever visit their streams, make sure to say that I have send you and they will immedietly know that you can be fun/happy person.

Youtubers I support:
Mocucha

Matarika

JohnArmy

P.S. This is a new thread, so any additions and/or fixes might be done to it!
Last edited by Trestet; Jul 29, 2016 at 12:30 PM.

Bumping that since I started streaming again
Will post here around 30 mins before each stream.