Ranking
seems chill i like em and his mods seem pretty dope too overall seems like a cool guy

issa yes
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Hmmm, I'll have you waiting a while, you have a good app and a good chance of joining due to some clan members accepting you tho.

Good luck
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Hmmm, I'll have you waiting a while, you have a good app and a good chance of joining due to some clan members accepting you tho.

Good luck

I'm with mr. R0i on this one mate, gonna think about it
My app.
IRL
Hello, My name is Faizan or Fazi like everyone calls me.I am 15 years old (turning 16 on 1st November).
I am in 9th grade, I love to do art and make creative things, I Started doing digital art 7 months ago I am not really good at it but I am still learning. I am not into sports although I used to play football a lot before.

In-Game
My In-Game name is TimeWorker also known as Lopice, I started playing this game on Feb 14, 2016. I usually do duels and Bets, but when I am broke and I need TC again I make head textures.
I am a really good player of Judo and Judofrac I used to play those for a year then started playing ABD because ABD was the usual mod for wars, And I needed to get good at it to be able to play in wars.
I've only been in two clans PowPow and one being my own clan called Chivalry, for PowPow it died and that's why I left and thought ill make my own clan, then after being in Chivalry for a quite long time I didn't feel like leading anymore so I left and Now I am looking for a nice group of people to hang out with.

Why I want to Join?
As I said, I am looking for a group of people to hang out with and I had my eyes on this clan since it was made, I wanted to join but I Couldn't Because MrSofty gave me his leadership in Chivalry and I had to lead it, but since I AM FREE NOW! I can join and enjoy myself being in a better place.
Forum Skills
As far as forum skills go, I am not an ES, MS or anything like that, but I am usually on forums looking through Art and Art/textures board and giving out CNC and stuff. And Through Art Requests to see if there's one I can do and ETC and on Rapid thread to see if I can help someone but usually someone already answers there, I Know I dont have any special forum skill but its not important, Is it?
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
Heyo, i'm here applying for Originals.

Me IRL

I'm 14, I'm a male, my name's Rodrigo(I'm Portuguese so thats why my name is weird). I'm your classic shut-in guy that don't likes people. My BDay is 2nd of April.

I'm not the person that likes doing stuff, as I said im a shut-in, I don't like doing things IRL other than gaming alone and listening to music. I've been gaming since i was a kid, starting off as the GBA then moving on to PC then to find Toribash. I find this game interesting, you can do almost everything that is possible if you take the time and effort.

Me In-Game

I don't usually play multiplayer competitively, I play it for sparring and rarely tricking, I do parkour, but 99% of the time in singleplayer because I make a lot of mistakes. This has been my account since the beginning of playing Toribash, im a 2nd Dan and i've joined on May, 11th of 2014. I think you can tell I dont take this competitively as I'm a 2nd Dan since 2014. I have a few inactive Alts I used for whatever reasons.

Also I forgot to tell you I make mods, I've started a few weeks ago and I've made 2 mods. (I'm working on one right now.)

Screenshots of the WiP

I'll add the other 2 mods I've made.

Why do I want to join?

I've been looking for a clan that wouldn't judge me for my skills competitively. Maybe this is the right one?
I've always wanted a clan that i could be in for as long as ever.

What could I bring to Originals?

I might not be sure, maybe mods? Maybe shitty replays that everyone could laugh at? I really dont know.

Forum Skills

To be honest, I don't think I'm someone known in the forums, I'm just that new guy in modmaking that makes everything fucking slippery acording to MagnusSol, heh. I can't say I'm very active in the forums, I visit them every day, but I only check mod threads and thats pretty much it.

P.S. - It's fine if you decline my Application, it's understandable.

Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
IRL
Hello, My name is Faizan or Fazi like everyone calls me.I am 15 years old (turning 16 on 1st November).
I am in 9th grade, I love to do art and make creative things, I Started doing digital art 7 months ago I am not really good at it but I am still learning. I am not into sports although I used to play football a lot before.

In-Game
My In-Game name is TimeWorker also known as Lopice, I started playing this game on Feb 14, 2016. I usually do duels and Bets, but when I am broke and I need TC again I make head textures.
I am a really good player of Judo and Judofrac I used to play those for a year then started playing ABD because ABD was the usual mod for wars, And I needed to get good at it to be able to play in wars.
I've only been in two clans PowPow and one being my own clan called Chivalry, for PowPow it died and that's why I left and thought ill make my own clan, then after being in Chivalry for a quite long time I didn't feel like leading anymore so I left and Now I am looking for a nice group of people to hang out with.

Why I want to Join?
As I said, I am looking for a group of people to hang out with and I had my eyes on this clan since it was made, I wanted to join but I Couldn't Because MrSofty gave me his leadership in Chivalry and I had to lead it, but since I AM FREE NOW! I can join and enjoy myself being in a better place.
Forum Skills
As far as forum skills go, I am not an ES, MS or anything like that, but I am usually on forums looking through Art and Art/textures board and giving out CNC and stuff. And Through Art Requests to see if there's one I can do and ETC and on Rapid thread to see if I can help someone but usually someone already answers there, I Know I dont have any special forum skill but its not important, Is it?

Very well written both of you,
Yes to both.
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
IRL

In-Game

Why I want to Join?
Forum Skills

It is a decent application but -- ya know what I'll leave this one up to everyone else, goodluck.
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
It is a decent application but -- ya know what I'll leave this one up to everyone else, goodluck.

I don't even vote xD so uh... good luck
im goign with my gut its seems kinda dull like minimal effort atleast show some decency
it really looks like a tiny app you couldve put alot of effort but it seems you were rushing the fuck outta this one man you couldve done way fucking better my dude and the reason why you want to join makes little to no sense not even a good reason,atleast make a good claim as to why youd like to join rather than that garbage.i really expected more than that man and i was hoping for a very good application but since you want to belittle yourself about your app in the main chat ill just belittle you even more about this app

im saying NO sorry for going off but come on

ill let erryone keep choosin tho
Last edited by Twin; Sep 8, 2017 at 01:04 AM.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
On gabe's app ya'll said too much useless stuff so, I tried to make it on point as posible and avoid useless stuff, trust me I browsed through all the apps before making one