ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Application] Clan app
Hi i am read your rules and how to apply for you clan i have a question i got to be black belt to be in this clan read my apply:
Name:Matt76
Belt: brown
Mods:fanfun4.tbm,wushu.tbm,aikido.tbm,fan2.tbm,fan fun.tbm (i dint made thats mod's)
Clan History:some day was a police and it was a robber in LA the police was search for the robber he search in all LA then some police man come from Los Santos the police was ask this name he say the name is "Jason goberman" The police was accept it the robber was kill some police man then he was arrested all the police say "shh...secert"
Reason For applying:i am love this clan and the name WOW so cool and my friend fbi69 is in this clan so i want to be in his clan and i am accept the rules
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.":Yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 100+ post":No (more 10 games i will be black belt :-p)
2 Multilayer Replays
-----
i was do 3 replays of multiplayer and 2 replays about me useing some kicks' i made ok i hope you will be accept it
Attached Files
fyeah lol.rpl (49.0 KB, 5 views)
2919extreme kick and decap.rpl (90.9 KB, 4 views)
fyeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!.rpl (38.4 KB, 4 views)
fyeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.rpl (57.6 KB, 5 views)
parkour body break.rpl (60.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by teague19; Jan 13, 2011 at 08:47 PM.
well matt you still need 100 post and your english is kind of bad but its workable. ill need to test you ingame give me a PM letting me know when ur available
-----
also this is the wrong place to post
Last edited by teague19; Jan 5, 2011 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i know but can you pls acccept it i wait a 2 years for join a clan now i am really sad pls can you accept it?
Sorry I have to agree with teague, I can't understand most of your application =(
Retired player