ES Recruitment Drive
bad, needs more info, what do u consider the parkour road? must we touch every single block. not to mention ppl migth not have the mods.
I stated what they should do if they dont have the mods, just tell me the mods name and I'll upload it.

As for the info, I'll work on that.
Remade post for attention: To make it easier for you guys, I'll post images of the route. For example, check the "oblivionparkour1.tbm" (you dont have to search for it, they're in alphabetical order). Would that be better?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

theres green all over
that parkour was designed to practice
also where does one start
and why dont we use the remaining blocks?
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
theres green all over

What's wrong with that?

that parkour was designed to practice

So practise it while trying to break the record.

also where does one start

When you load the mod you'll see where you start.

and why dont we use the remaining blocks?

I'll consider that as a suggestion to use other blocks.

The rest of the route images are going to show where you start, where you should hit, what road you should take, and where you finish.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

O_O
There are more?

Nah jk. I actualy scrolled quite fast through the mod list I'm pretty sure there are more mods.

Anyways I'm gonna need your help to get this active guys. First time isn't hard though, just finish the parkour in any ammount of frames to start the record going.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

just set a limit , that is decent to do with.
how do you think race game makers do it. they estimate. just make a realistic frame level.
Hmm well it'll take some time to do so, but I'll do it. Give me some time though, I'm quite busy currently.

-------------------------------------

Remade post for attention : echoparkourfixed2.tbm needs some major game rules tuning and I need some good parkourers to help me with it, and with some other parkours too :

1- Dismemberments and fractures are on. Should we turn them off? Because some jumps can result to dismemberments. Dismemberments and fractures are off in all replays, thank you thesecret.

2- Grab is off, I think we should turn it on by putting flags 0. Because the second jump is not possible without grabbing the pole. Actualy it is possible but either way we have to grab the edge of the other rectangle to get there. Check the replay below to see what I mean. That's up to you guys to choose if grab should be on or off, thank you thesecret.

3- The 2nd jump to the pole to grab is quite hard, I've tried multiple times but the gravity being 30.00 isn't allowing me to get to that pole. I know it is possible but I think we should allow the others that they can jump to the other rectangle without touching the pole if they want. Forget it, the pole should be used, thank you thesecret.

4- If you guys can determane the playerposition that should be used as the start position in some parkours (I said which parkours in the book of records through brackets next to the mod's name), that would be great!<---I'm doing that thanks to a tutorial I just read.
Attached Files
parkour2.rpl (99.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by EJM; Jul 10, 2011 at 12:57 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

dismemberments must be off. grabing or no grabing, you should let ppl choose what they prefer best, by that enable both modes
Thank you for the help But I still need (3) to be answered.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.