Toribash
Thank you guys, I look forward to see you all in-game.
I will be online when I get back from work.
Welcome to the clan, toxicpants. Its nice to finally have a new member.
[Hunters]
Hi! i'm Albin, i'm a 14 years from Sweden,my birthday is at 11th november my favourite mods are aikido and its siblings (abd, greykido,etc)i like to make replays.
I can also make those 5 sec kiai sound (i mean everyone can but im just saying this so i look like someone special lol)i am 6th dan i am kind off good at my favourite mods and i would gladly participate in clan events
I am very active ingame and in forums, but i spend more time in the forums although i dont post much, im active everyday for 2-3 hours in the forums,my gmt is +01:00 and i am active as soon as i get home (which is around 3 o clock in my time) i usually just look around in the markets, admiring textures and sets that people made,i want to be able to make textures too but mine are not that good(dl me, you will see what im talking about), but im eager to learn new stuff that i find interesting
My previous clans are (Wonder) and (LUcK) i left both because they are both not very interesting
I don't really know anyone in toribash exept for xioi,
I want to join this clan, because
i have been looking for a nice, active, interesting clan, but somehow this clan caught my attention, its kinda weird because it's far from my criteria, but i have this feeling that this clan will actually be a nice and good community so
i decided fuck it, im applying XD, you can expect me to be forum active and will be posting in the discussion thread often, also i can be helpful with some stuff and also add my skype its albin.jansson18
Thanks For Reading!
How about reading the first post of this thread first and then post an application that looks like the one in the first post?
I think he kinda did read the app but he didn't use it, he just answered the questions from it.
Either way, edit it with the app and we will see.
I'm not sure why you've posted this in this thread, but happy halloween to you and your clan too
hi

Belt (if you've yet to reach black belt, you will have to really impress us): I am a 8th dan .

How happy are you with your level of skill in the game? :i'm very happy with my level , but i like play toribash without thinking on belts , because belt does not define skill

Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(explain as best as you possibly can): participate in wars , meet people who can teach techniques and help me when I need it, and do the same for these people , representing a clan and participate in future events

Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? I accepted , i will follow the rules

Your Favorite Official Mod to play: I love play aikido , lenshu3ng , rk-mma and abd.

Things you are skilled at: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making. Can include anything else in which you're better than average) : Parkour , i love do parkour and tricking , i practice since 9 years old .

Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 examples would be nice) :

Previous Clan(if any): (black_ma)

Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( if you're in a clan with another account, we can't let you in our clan with any account) : i dont have a alternate account.

Country/Location: I live in Brazil , I'm almost always playing .

Level of forum activity(Important!) : If I get accepted in a clan i will be more active in forum
Attached Files
madman -sadasdfaw.rpl (116.1 KB, 3 views)