Ranking
Ugh, everyone I know is blasting the word TWILIGHT in my ears, and now my sister is considering reading it.

I say NO. this has gone on long enough. Enjoy the book, fine by me, but please, PLEASE, don't talk about it every single waking second of your life. talk about something else, like... what was on TV last night, just, ANYTHING.

thankyou, thankyou *bows to audience of one person*

anyway, I do think it's a little* overhyped.

*hugely, insanely, annoyingly
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
Because it's a coming-of-age thriller novel it captures the teen angst that we all understand.

This is pretty much why, since most teen girls haven't read stuff like that before much. It's not much different than cheap romance books, just has more adventure added in and hella more hype.

BTW I saw an article of King bashing Meyers on yahoo. A google search brought me this: http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/ente...e_meyer_c.html

It's quite amusing.

Anyway, the fanbase for twilight is mostly young teen girls who are a little on the nerdy side ;p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I havent seen it, and i'm not going too cus I heard it was just a chick flick.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I havent seen it, and i'm not going too cus I heard it was just a chick flick.

it is.

My gf's friend told me to take her to go see it, and i was like, oh hell no D:

now a great movie woulda been across the universe

too bad that was like 2 years ago, but still...

perhaps i wouldn't be so lonely now :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
yeah i know a girl i know watches it every night
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
lol, i saw this movie.

I was dragged there by 2 girls I'm friends with though, so it was worth it.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I saw it with a guy and two girls. I was expecting for the cousin of the girl I knew to be hot and nice, but she was ugly and rude, which totally killed the movie experience for me even worse. It wasn't that bad though, but then again I've never read the book. But it was a chick-flick, so what could I expect? Greatness? Only if I was a girl.

The vampires need a tan.

When I first saw this thread, I thought it said "Zelda and the Twilight Princess" I really need some damn glasses.
Last edited by Drummer; Mar 15, 2009 at 05:53 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Well I rekon it's because everyone "thinks" its the coolest book out, because their friends told them so.
And those friends say so because their friends say so. And on and on and on.

Its not actually that good, people just don't want to be the odd apple in the group you know?

Person 1: Twilights awesome!
Person 2: Yeah, Edwards so sexy!
Person 3: Omg, the book was dam awesome!
Person 4: I rekon it wasn't THAT good...

Person 1,2,3: ...-_- (glare at 4 and walks away)