Toribash
My god, it's bad

I'm ok with fonts though, as long as it's nothing unreadable

I personally prefer the regular forum font and the black.

However, darker colors should be allowed. Perhaps just choose from a list, like black, brown, blue, dark green, or red. Also, the fonts should be chosen from an Approved list

but nothing for just prime.

(and for some reason, my cursor isn't showing :/)

Really, only mods should be able to change their text, cuz they really should be separated, not the new members who just want attention
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
It is completely unnecesary and really anoying.

As he said. It's actually useless, but lets use it anway
]
This has not bothered me one bit. Simply because if a post is in some stupid color or really small text, I dont read it. I guess it would be a pain if you are worried about almost invisible racial slurs or something...but otherwise this is something that, regardless of whether or not you like it, will give people more of a connected feel to the forums.

The more people feel connected, the longer they will stay, the more likely they are to spend teh $s.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
This has not bothered me one bit. Simply because if a post is in some stupid color or really small text, I dont read it. I guess it would be a pain if you are worried about almost invisible racial slurs or something...but otherwise this is something that, regardless of whether or not you like it, will give people more of a connected feel to the forums.

The more people feel connected, the longer they will stay, the more likely they are to spend teh $s.

somehow, it makes me feel more disconnected :/

Oh well.

I don't like to leave a post unread though, just curiousity getting the best of me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Another thing that isn't very important in anything more than a minor estethical sense is that it fucks up the forum layout. Not very pleasing to the eye, IMO :/
I think that colored text should be allowed in only a few forums... It's not very fun to read when there's no color in long threads, such as events or selling threads and other forums where you usually post long posts.
But then again, too colorful threads are annoying.
If it would be allowed only with Toribash Prime, it would be just stupid... It's enough that you'll get a good signature for paying 10$ a year.

~I'm going off the rails on a crazy train!