Ranking
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
a few thousand of years before us, or even a few millions of years.

Or billions or trillions.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Or billions or trillions.

How's that gonna happen if the universe is only 13.7 billion years old?
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
How's that gonna happen if the universe is only 13.7 billion years old?

Time is no absolute term. :P
How are you?
Yep. I totally agree with the fact the alien life exists.

I believe it's not a matter of "are they real?" but it's "what are they like?"

Earth can't seriously be the only freaking place in this big-ass universe that has living things on it. What I'm really curious about is what type of life the other planets have.

Are they a hell of a lot smarter than us with technology beyond our comprehension, or are they like animals who only rely on instincts and the drive to survive.

Originally Posted by Goor View Post
I honestly don't think they do, cause if they did we would have found them already. I mean, think of it we have apparently seen UFO's yet, when we venture into space, there is no trace and no sign of alien life.

Yes, we have covered a shitload of space in the universe through our innovative technology, but if you compare that space to the actual size of the universe, we haven't even searched half of a single brick on the wall.

Like deprav said, you've overestimated us.
a spoon.
just no matter what over anything i do believe their out there, just they aren't "Here" on our planet... who knows.. they might never be.. and for all we know, what do that look like.. what are they like.. just.. i doubt in any of our life times we would EVER find out this answer if their real or not.. just i believe that they are.
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
tyler, of course
Originally Posted by tyler0679 View Post
they aren't "Here" on our planet

We're talking about alien life that exists in OTHER planets.
a spoon.
I'm closing this thread since there is no more room for discussion.
It was pretty stupid to begin with.
f=m*a syens