people playing: 92, servers online: 32, games played: 142,110,701 Top Player: McFarbo

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Mar 8, 2018   #1
Dillon

KING Belt
Clan: King

Chess Pieces Recruitment Theard

Hello everyone! This is the official recruitment thread for chess pieces!

Why you should join chess?

Application Requirements
-Can not be an Alt(Has to be the account u have the highest iq on and play the most.
-You must be a blackbelt or higher to prove to us that you know the basics of toribash.
-If you are applying for a clan we expect you to be loyal and active otherwise do not apply at all!

What your application should look like

User Name: Dillon
Belt: Custom
The reason you want to join us: Because chess is gonna be rank 1 and they cool
Are you a toxic person: Nope
GMT: Stander Time
What Mods do you play: Abd,Twinswords
Any Personal information: (You can leave this blank) I have a dog and cat and they are cool. i live with my mom and dad, ect
Why should chess accept you: I am a good player!
Are you active on both forums and in-game? Yes
Including replays: (self explanatory)

Note-Chess is looking for active players! and players who put effort into the things they do ;)

(Post #Loyal at the end of your app to prove you read all this)

GoodLuck All!

Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2018   #2
Ripper2423
NON-EXISTING!

2nd Dan Black Belt

My Application
In game name:Ripper2423
GST:IST
Belt:2nd dan black belt (almost 3rd dan)
I want to join chess pieces because it is an active and a new clan. After seeing it rapidly escalate through the leaderboard I know this is going to be rank 1 at some point in this month.I love the atmosphere of your clan and the ranking system as well because I have been talking to you guys on the discord server.
I was the co leader of volt and basically grew up with the clan and it was one my most fun times on toribash.
I am very eager to join your clan and you already know that because I have been harassing you guys in the discord server.
I am extremely active but I cannot play during my exams.
I will be playing a lot more post 26th of march.
If you decide to take me into your clan you will not be disappointed and I will look foward to warring and hosting betting servers and fun times with you guys.(I write shitty apps i know). Thank you for your time and patience.
Ripper2423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2018   #3
Dillon

KING Belt

Originally Posted by Ripper2423 View Post
I want to join chess pieces because it is an active and a new clan. After seeing it rapidly escalate through the leaderboard I know this is going to be rank 1 at some point in this month.I love the atmosphere of your clan and the ranking system as well because I have been talking to you guys on the discord server.
I was the co leader of volt and basically grew up with the clan and it was one my most fun times on toribash.
I am very eager to join your clan and you already know that because I have been harassing you guys in the discord server.
If you decide to take me into your clan you will not be disappointed and I will look foward to warring and hosting betting servers and fun times with you guys.(I write shitty apps i know). Thank you for your time and patience.

Did not read all of Post Denied.

Last edited by Dillon; Mar 8, 2018 at 10:43 PM..
Old Mar 8, 2018   #4
Dillon

KING Belt

Originally Posted by rmc234 View Post
User: rmc234
IRL Name: Ray
Belt: Black
I wanna join Chess because I want to get back into playing toribash more often, and I think being in a good clan will help me out. Also, I previously played in Thunder, so I already know the way Dillon manages things. I hope to put in work to make this clan better.
From,
rmc♥

Did not read all of post denied
Old Mar 8, 2018   #5
Celdryx

Black Belt

hi gay boys

Last edited by Celdryx; Mar 8, 2018 at 11:00 PM..
Celdryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2018   #6
Dillon

KING Belt

Originally Posted by Celdryx View Post
Game name :Celdryx
Real life name :Xavias
Black belt almost 2nd dan black
I want to join chess because a good clan is nice to join all other clans are rude and Bad chess is also the game i like a lot i try to get better and i try to help others i like to Do clan battles so please accept me i try to post sometimes i will try harder thank you For being able to use your time to read this i would like to help this clan and thank you For your time. #loyal

In-Discussion
-----
Originally Posted by Celdryx View Post
Game name :Celdryx
Real life name :Xavias
Black belt almost 2nd dan black
I want to join chess because a good clan is nice to join all other clans are rude and Bad chess is also the game i like a lot i try to get better and i try to help others i like to Do clan battles so please accept me i try to post sometimes i will try harder thank you For being able to use your time to read this i would like to help this clan and thank you For your time. #loyal

Denied, Toxic personality towards clan members.

Please re-frame from posting here for a week.

Last edited by Dillon; Mar 8, 2018 at 11:00 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Old Mar 9, 2018   #7
Ripper2423
NON-EXISTING!

2nd Dan Black Belt

This is my reapplication
If you decide to take me into your clan you will not be disappointed and I will look foward to warring and hosting betting servers and fun times with you guys.(I write shitty apps i know). Thank you for your time and patience.I would post the replays but they are on my laptop so i cannot and im sorry.I am not toxic and I am the type of person who believes in give and take respect.
#loyal
Ripper2423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2018   #8
Dillon

KING Belt

Originally Posted by Ripper2423 View Post
If you decide to take me into your clan you will not be disappointed and I will look foward to warring and hosting betting servers and fun times with you guys.(I write shitty apps i know). Thank you for your time and patience.I would post the replays but they are on my laptop so i cannot and im sorry.I am not toxic and I am the type of person who believes in give and take respect.
#loyal

In-Discussion
Old Mar 10, 2018   #9
rmc234

2nd Dan Black Belt

User Name:rmc234
The reason you want to join us: Because I want to help Chess on their journey to rank #1. Also, I want to be a productive member to a clan that I know is great, and this one has very good members.
Are you a toxic person: No, pretty chill
Eastern Time Zone
Mods: Akido, ABD, Judo
I think Chess should accept me because I know dillon's management style because I was a previous member of Thunder. I also love to be active in group environments.
Love,
rmc
#loyal
rmc234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2018   #10
Dillon

KING Belt

The reason you want to join us: Because I want to help Chess on their journey to rank #1. Also, I want to be a productive member to a clan that I know is great, and this one has very good members.
Eastern Time Zone
I think Chess should accept me because I know dillon's management style because I was a previous member of Thunder. I also love to be active in group environments.
Love,
rmc
#loyal

In discussion
-----
Eastern Time Zone
Love,
rmc
#loyal

Denied

Last edited by Dillon; Mar 11, 2018 at 04:14 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump