Toribash
bloh
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Organic.rpl (431.6 KB, 52 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
So this is my first time back since 2013, I've had a multitude of accounts like any indecisive 13 year old would. This replay was absolutely bad ass. Super smooth and nothing to overly fancy. Pose was awesome. Anyways, if you could tell me wth has gone on since 2013 it would be much appreciated. Overall, 8/10. A few moves are a bit choppy other than that, it is stupendous.
~Jucke
well, cosnidering I joined the game back in 2013 I'm not quite sure what has changed since before that time and how major of a difference that is. As of right now replaymaking is a bit less active than it used to be, but the newer up and comers of replaymaking have more potential than any other. A new toribash installment is currently in production and from what I've seen (hampa tends to leak a bunch of gifs through the ICA clan discord) It looks really good and adds a whole bunch of new features that are useful to any type of player. I think the community will be way more active after the new game comes out.

As for myself, I'm trying to take toribash tricking into something more free form and personalised. I've heard lots of people complaining that it all looks the same, which is why I try brand new and made up movements and transitions. Hopefully more people start looking at the replay genre this way too.

Thanks for the comment, always nice to see people come back to the game.
|Replays|
So I realised tricking outside of the tramp in the BounceInc mod was fun as fuck. This inspired me to remove all objects in the mod and leave the modified tori in an unmodded environment. Turns out it might be the best idea I've ever had. This took about 20 minutes to make in the mod.
Attached Files
Bouncenotramp.tbm (5.7 KB, 19 views)
b-twist in back out hyperhook.rpl (119.9 KB, 33 views)
|Replays|
ye im still shit
Attached Files
#Xioi#M - Putte.rpl (178.9 KB, 49 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
me and datskip did this a while ago but I dont think it ever reached the forums so, yeah
Attached Files
enkotteihavet.rpl (468.0 KB, 60 views)
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Panorama.rpl (217.9 KB, 50 views)
|Replays|
Got a few tips from Xioi when it came to running. Tried a few maps and this is the progress. A bit twitchy here and there, and rushed toward the end.
Attached Files
parkour_trials.tbm (20.2 KB, 9 views)
Swep - Run Charles.rpl (2.58 MB, 12 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]