Toribash
Applying (Again)
  • Do you have discord?

Yes , i have discord
  • Why did you pick ACE? What make us different from other clans?

I Chosed ACE because i find people interesting , fun , kind , and caring player/people there.

• In what ways will you contribute to the clan, or be good addition to our lineup?

I do good at countering at boxshu or engaging , defensive etc. Same as judo i'm not really good at abd.
  • Are you active at forums?

Yes , i am active at forums.
  • Have you ever been banned/infracted before? Even if it was an alt.

No , i haven't been banned nor infracted.
  • Do you have any alts? if so, name them.

iZodiac.
  • Are you familliar with any (Ace) members?

Yes. Everliving and Rares5750
  • What clan are you in previously in, And why are you not with them anymore?

DGN , GAN , REACH Some of my friends clan.
  • Do you have any special skills?

I'm good at boxshu , Still learning how to spar smoothly

P.S
I know i got denied dont be shy to try again

"Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

i'm only a black belt but i'm really willing to join Ace so i can learn and bond with kind players

Attached Files
backflip.rpl (235.3 KB, 2 views)
4thspar.rpl (293.6 KB, 2 views)
thirdspar.rpl (822.1 KB, 2 views)
Jacob1011, unfortunately you’ve been denied, feel free to try again in a week, a retrial would also be possible.
-----
Originally Posted by Quadragnos View Post
• Why did you pick Ace? What makes us different from other clans?
I know Vioq. Cool guy. Also, Boxshu is my fav mod and you guys were playing it despite the hate it gets. You guys seem relatively cool as well. I also like anime, so a guy named Shinigami is a plus. Overall, relatively low salt levels and a cool yet competitive demeanor is my choice.
• In what ways will you contribute to the clan, or be a good addition to our lineup? I'm a long time Toribash player with a lot of experience. I like to think I'm pretty good at Boxshu (ask Vioq). I also have some art and texture experience. I'm in good relations with a lot of clans and people as well.

-Are you active on the forums? Would you be willing to be active?-
No and no. The Toribash forums are a nightmare of a mess. I'm almost always chatting in game and I'm quite active on Discord though.

-Have you ever been banned/infracted before? Even if it was an alt.-
Yes. My Brother Pentagnos and I were assumed to be alts when we're not.
-Do you have any alts? If so, name them.-
none.
-Are you familiar with any (Ace) members? If not, feel free to join our Discord and get to know us better.- Vioq. If I'm not mistaken we met in Flawless, and though we've had our disagreements, we've always been good friends

-What clans were you previously in, and why are you not in them anymore?-

Pound,Flawless,WAPOW,Raze,and Diamond are the ones I can remember. This is over many years and I'm typically quite loyal. Most recently though was the abomination known as:
Chess. Their leader Dillon is obsessed with ABD to the point that it sucks the fun out of the game, not willing to even consider other mods, and being overall salty about it. Even going so far as to ban me from a war server for talking about Boxshu .Don't get me wrong, I like ABD, but that's just ridiculous.
-Do you have any Special Skills?- Art. Clarinet. Comedy. Musical knowledge. Puns. Dog Person. Capable of shooting lasers out of my nostrils but only under a blue moon on the 29th of February while wearing a funny hat. Not being able to speak Spanish but thinking I can.

Now posted for discussion
-----
Jackysep It hasn’t been a week yet. Please refrain from applying to Ace until you’ve at least met the minimum requirements.
Last edited by Hikou; Feb 19, 2018 at 01:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
• Why did you pick Ace? What makes us different from other clans? Ace is a clan that i believe understands many of its applicants and has the potential to help me out with many of my faults.

• In what ways will you contribute to the clan, or be a good addition to our lineup? I am a very active warring person. If anyone ever needs help in a war im assured to be by the clans side all the way through battle!

-Are you active on the forums? Would you be willing to be active?- I am willing to be active on the forums.

-Have you ever been banned/infracted before? Even if it was an alt.- Yes.

-Do you have any alts? If so, name them.- No i do not.

-Are you familiar with any (Ace) members? If not, feel free to join our Discord and get to know us better.- I know Haikou And WU22UP

-What clans were you previously in, and why are you not in them anymore?- I was in Dreads, Unactive I was in BadC, Not familar with any of their members and drifted off into nothing/

-Do you have any Special Skills?- Im pretty well at aikido i guess. lmao, I am also a proficient sparring partner and parkourist.

-Post up to 3 replays with your app.-

I have discord
Attached Files
Damn Son Spar.rpl (626.0 KB, 4 views)
Buugork.rpl (68.6 KB, 3 views)
BuugorkGeed.rpl (41.3 KB, 3 views)
@Unrealistic you claimed to have proof that you owned a 4th dan account (lost password). Please join our discord link and speak with a council member there to verify this.
Here is the link: https://discord.gg/htpEhSc
-----
@Unrealistic when will you be available to trial?
Last edited by Hikou; Feb 22, 2018 at 10:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by Quadragnos View Post
• Why did you pick Ace? What makes us different from other clans?
I know Vioq. Cool guy. Also, Boxshu is my fav mod and you guys were playing it despite the hate it gets. You guys seem relatively cool as well. I also like anime, so a guy named Shinigami is a plus. Overall, relatively low salt levels and a cool yet competitive demeanor is my choice.
• In what ways will you contribute to the clan, or be a good addition to our lineup? I'm a long time Toribash player with a lot of experience. I like to think I'm pretty good at Boxshu (ask Vioq). I also have some art and texture experience. I'm in good relations with a lot of clans and people as well.

-Are you active on the forums? Would you be willing to be active?-
No and no. The Toribash forums are a nightmare of a mess. I'm almost always chatting in game and I'm quite active on Discord though.

-Have you ever been banned/infracted before? Even if it was an alt.-
Yes. My Brother Pentagnos and I were assumed to be alts when we're not.
-Do you have any alts? If so, name them.-
none.
-Are you familiar with any (Ace) members? If not, feel free to join our Discord and get to know us better.- Vioq. If I'm not mistaken we met in Flawless, and though we've had our disagreements, we've always been good friends

-What clans were you previously in, and why are you not in them anymore?-

Pound,Flawless,WAPOW,Raze,and Diamond are the ones I can remember. This is over many years and I'm typically quite loyal. Most recently though was the abomination known as:
Chess. Their leader Dillon is obsessed with ABD to the point that it sucks the fun out of the game, not willing to even consider other mods, and being overall salty about it. Even going so far as to ban me from a war server for talking about Boxshu .Don't get me wrong, I like ABD, but that's just ridiculous.
-Do you have any Special Skills?- Art. Clarinet. Comedy. Musical knowledge. Puns. Dog Person. Capable of shooting lasers out of my nostrils but only under a blue moon on the 29th of February while wearing a funny hat. Not being able to speak Spanish but thinking I can.

If your gonna lie about me at least make me sound good gosh
First reason: ChessPeices is a only abd clan. If u like to play boxshu with a clan join a clan that plays boxshu
Second reason: I do not kick people from severs unless were busy and i never kick my own members so that just a plain lie.
P.S: Sorry for posting on ur recruitment page Ace. Just found this and got triggered. Would not recommend him joining Ur clan if he lies a lot.
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Feb 23, 2018 at 12:47 PM.
👑
clan vid
Whens clan vid gonna be made
Last edited by Jinx; Mar 21, 2018 at 05:58 PM.
Graphic Artist - Request Art
Hey DarkCause, your app was nice & sweet - got right to the point. You seem to be very useful and would be a valuable member. We've put you in for discussion and will give you a response as soon as possible :] goodluck.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
I Appreciate the feedback Hikou and I will be waiting to hear the final decision
Graphic Artist - Request Art