Toribash
yeah but there is no button to install it on Steam, why? I mean if it's really on steam, shouldn't you be able to install and play it on steam?
(13:24:57)<hampa>bug
(13:25:04)<hampa>waiting for steam to help us on it
(13:25:13)<hampa>we can't select 0 as price
(13:25:18)<hampa>some config issue

it'll be downloadable soon
Originally Posted by sir View Post
It is the 'Nicalis' that did Cave Story and NightSky, not a typo.

Ah ok. I was confused since 'Nicalis' and 'Nicalis, Inc' are listed as two different publishers with Toribash listed under the Inc one and the other two games under just 'Nicalis'.

Originally Posted by Rai View Post
(13:24:57)<hampa>bug
(13:25:04)<hampa>waiting for steam to help us on it
(13:25:13)<hampa>we can't select 0 as price
(13:25:1<hampa>some config issue

it'll be downloadable soon

Inb4 oh well Steam's not helping us also I feel like moving again and $5 is a bargain price for it gg users.
HEY GUYS THIS JUST IN OK TORIBASH NOW HAS A DOWNLOAD BUTTON

IT IS HERE AT LAST
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
i got it on steam and it said i already had the game, but it required that i downloaded it anyway. now i have no idea where the replay folder is cause when i go to options > replays i only see the default ones, but i look in my Toribash-4.8\replay and i have my one thousand replays there, so where is the new replay folder?
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
i got it on steam and it said i already had the game, but it required that i downloaded it anyway. now i have no idea where the replay folder is cause when i go to options > replays i only see the default ones, but i look in my Toribash-4.8\replay and i have my one thousand replays there, so where is the new replay folder?

you'll find it in:

(letter drive you have steam on):\Steam\SteamApps\common\Toribash\replay