Ranking
not really, the hea texture id for everyone to see your head, if you dont have it, only you can see the texture
@Spbreaker not neciserily, you can still put the head in your toribash>custom>Spbreaker folder as long as its a .tga with 128x128 size, you can see it fine but for everyone else to see it, they either need to download the head and put it in their folder or you need to buy the head texture item. in other words, the game uses what is named head.tga in the folder of the character you see, and if you dont have the item, other peoples game wont download it, but you can still see it im bored so thar ya go, unneccisary extra long explination xD
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
Hmm.. My name in Toribash online is spbreaker.. But i doesent work when i put in it to custom --> spbreaker.
...I already understood everything and already did this a couple times but when i try to add it to the Custom folder it dont show up and when i try to convert it to .tga on the link it show up this ...

"E> Image data is not long enough

tga_header Object
(
[id_length] => 0
[map_type] => 0
[image_type] => 10
[color_map_entry_index] => 0
[color_map_length] => 0
[color_map_entry_size] => 0
[image_origin_x] => 0
[image_origin_y] => 0
[image_width] => 128
[image_height] => 128
[image_depth] => 32
[image_flip_height] => 0
[image_flip_width] => 0
[image_alpha_channel] => 1000
)"

Help of any kind would be really nice ^^

EDIT: After a few hours of try it finally worked -_-... thanks for your time.
Last edited by Skymrak; Oct 13, 2008 at 03:48 AM.
hi i am a complete noob and i have made a texture. How much does one usuall sell for in toripoints?