Toribash
Sorry Sky I didn't do any legendary event but I met some pretty amazing jazz musicians.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Damn it DJ.

You failed me.

sry senpai
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I won't be playing tb for the rest of the week after Sunday I will be in calls (sometimes) and might play some other games,but not much i will be forum active because i have a phone with me. I'm going on vacation.
Last edited by Virus; Jun 30, 2015 at 07:43 PM.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I won't be playing tb for the rest of the week after Sunday I will be in calls (sometimes) and might play some other games,but not much. I'm going on vacation.

Where ya goin?
I'm at my cottage for the next 2-3 weeks. I'll be on the forums, but probably not in game much (who knows, maybe I'll be on even more lol).
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I forgot to tell you guys, but for the next week (8ish days) I won't be able to play anything at all due to the absence of an actual computer. On the bright side, forums!
I hate all of you.
Originally Posted by Mater5001 View Post
I forgot to tell you guys, but for the next week (8ish days) I won't be able to play anything at all due to the absence of an actual computer. On the bright side, forums!

Yippy skippy!
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Wait...mater isn't here...why would it matter?
-----
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
Where ya goin?

The wilderness ;p
Last edited by Virus; Jun 26, 2015 at 09:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Wait...mater isn't here...why would it matter?
-----

The wilderness ;p

noice.