Toribash
Velkommen Wals, glad that you came to the forum, this is the best part of the game, where you can know everything about the game and make new friends, enjoy your stay!!

Take your time to settle in, and don't give up on this game, good luck on your journey, gå på mod!

Also, take a look at this thread, it contains all the rules and things that you should know about toribash.

Stay out of trouble ), and if you have any question, feel free to send a private message to me!

Cheers!!
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Aight, i'll watch them when you post.

You need to practice always, you'll get better if you play more multiplayer than singleplayer.
Last edited by yuki; Nov 10, 2016 at 12:06 PM.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
Aight, i'll watch them when you post.

You need to practice always, you'll get better if you play more multiplayer than singleplayer.

except if you want to be a realism player
like you do cool parkour and spars and stuff
depends on what you want to be
famous as a realism player and go in videos and stuff (then you must play singleplayer)
or famous as being a pro in judo or lenshu or aikido (then you must play in multiplayer)

but both of these need practice doesnt matter if u are a singleplayer or multiplayer toribash is all about practicing
Originally Posted by zaud View Post
except if you want to be a realism player
like you do cool parkour and spars and stuff
depends on what you want to be
famous as a realism player and go in videos and stuff (then you must play singleplayer)
or famous as being a pro in judo or lenshu or aikido (then you must play in multiplayer)

but both of these need practice doesnt matter if u are a singleplayer or multiplayer toribash is all about practicing

im more into making dm replays, but i'll surely get into parkour and sparring