Ranking
Originally Posted by Shadowkik View Post
That's why Lil' Wayne sucks. Because his raps don't make sense. Once people start looking at lyrics rather than catchy beats, the rap industry might just get better, as it used to be.

No, not all rap needs to start making sense. Some of it could be abstract. (like abstract painting or surreal, its still art and great one - Vladimir Kush is amazing)
But yeah. Stuff like Lil Wayne is totally lame.

Rap can be abstract and still be original, different and interesting. Not this repetitive lame rap nowadays that's abstract but is total garbage when it comes to creative aspects. Just a whole bunch of marketing gimmicks orchestra.

I mean it could be abstract like this:

Last edited by GenkiSudo; Jul 19, 2010 at 02:29 AM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
wanna fuck girls all diggity day untill i go home and hit the hay.i wake up te next morning with a story to tell and i see this dude eating my cereal. i say what's up he say's whats happening he say's that party was cracking and then he say's u was drunk as hell then ithought i didn't have a story to tell i went outside to check the mail but then i realize it was hot as hell i ran in with blisters on my feet i see a couple of sisters i say do you want to shake my spear they said not right now just wake the fuck up i get out of bed i say what the fuck it was all a dream that was a stupid ass dream atleast i have a story to tell. now thats rap you fake ass G
Originally Posted by fortunecookie510 View Post
wanna fuck girls all diggity day untill i go home and hit the hay.i wake up te next morning with a story to tell and i see this dude eating my cereal. i say what's up he say's whats happening he say's that party was cracking and then he say's u was drunk as hell then ithought i didn't have a story to tell i went outside to check the mail but then i realize it was hot as hell i ran in with blisters on my feet i see a couple of sisters i say do you want to shake my spear they said not right now just wake the fuck up i get out of bed i say what the fuck it was all a dream that was a stupid ass dream atleast i have a story to tell. now thats rap you fake ass G

mh no no no no no no... that's not rap.
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
Originally Posted by GenkiSudo View Post
But yeah. Stuff like Lil Wayne is totally lame.

I dont like most of his early work. I like most of the new stuff he made tho. I also like Waka Flaka, Fabolous, Kanye West, Rick Ross, T-pain, etc.

Now back on-topic: The "Hardcore" Rap.
I like how it didnt make since. Twas funny and entertaining.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫