Toribash
Original Post
Halloween ST items and mods!
Hi!
Spooky time!

Welcome this year's Halloween items and mod theme!
Shiai Token Exchange

This time there are 7 Shiai Items available and they are all tradeable!
Yeah, you don't need to get the Ultimate Box this time to be able to sell ST items this Halloween, but with Ultimate Box you'll receive two additional 3D items that aren't available in single-item boxes.

We have also added a new type of 3D items - Tombstone, which is a floor item and would remain static when you move.

Tombstone and Button Eyes models created by Platavion.

Replay by Karbn

In addition to ST items, we have also changed belt-restricted, tourney and quick room mods to spooky ones!
Don't worry though, game rules haven't been changed and are the same as in main mods.

Credits to Reta for making the outstanding graveyard setting.

Replay by BlueEvil & Death20
Quick question l:
I had Drake Wings (still unpacked) in my deactivated but now they are displayed as Tombstone. Are they tombstone now? Or will they still be Drake Wings if I unpack them?
[TLL]
They are tombstone now, if you dont unpack a pack its content changed when sets change.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
They are tombstone now, if you dont unpack a pack its content changed when sets change.

Okay, didn't knew that. Would be nice if you could add a disclaimer to the new st item posts to let everyone know. Or did I missed it?

Guess I am selling Tombstone now
[TLL]
You missed it, check the thread where ST boxes were announced

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
Purchased the pack and I did not receive two extra items I only got Frankenbolts

I see all 7 in your deactivated, did you get them separately?
Also tried redeeming an ultimate box now, got all of them too.

Note that there are several head 3D items and you can't activate them simultaneously. Skull Necklace is a neck model, Button Eyes / Brain / Frankenbolts / Jack-o'-lantern are head items.
Originally Posted by sir View Post

Note that there are several head 3D items and you can't activate them simultaneously. Skull Necklace is a neck model, Button Eyes / Brain / Frankenbolts / Jack-o'-lantern are head items.

"but with Ultimate Box you'll receive two additional 3D items that aren't available in single-item boxes"

You either worded this wrong or i'm just stupid, because 6 of the 7 items I got are on sale, but you said i'd get 2 items that weren't available from single item boxes.

The only extra item I received is Frankenbolts.
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
"but with Ultimate Box you'll receive two additional 3D items that aren't available in single-item boxes"

You either worded this wrong or i'm just stupid, because 6 of the 7 items I got are on sale, but you said i'd get 2 items that weren't available from single item boxes.

The only extra item I received is Frankenbolts.

There are only 5 single-item boxes, sorry? How could there be 6 items on sale when there's only 5 boxes.
You got Frankenbolts and Jack-o'-lantern, exactly what the box description says you'll get.
Originally Posted by sir View Post

You mean the Skull necklace its added to the neck? And can be wearable with ex: button eyes?
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-