Ranking
For one. I wasn't telling you to shut the fuck up. I was telling I Set My Friends On Fire to shut the fuck up.

And two. I'm not exactly insulting you. I'm just saying crunkcore is a really horrible genre.

And three. You were just making comments on how you wanted to read these comments so you kinda brought it upon yourself.

Here Zanzaba, this is the music I listen to:

!!!, Aphex Twin, American Football, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Animal Collective, Arcade Fire, Battles, Basshunter, The Beatles, Beck, Between The Buried And Me, Bright Eyes, Bloc Party, Black Sun Empire, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Blue October, Boards Of Canada,Blind Melon, Brad Sucks, Brand New, Bright Eyes, Broken Social Scene, Cake, Cap'n Jazz, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!, Daft Punk, Decendents, Death Cab For Cutie, Death From Above 1979, Defiance Ohio, Escape The Fate, The Fall of Troy, Femme Fatale, Free The Robots, Fleet Foxes, Flobots, Fugazi, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Giraffes? Giraffes!, Girl Talk, Gorillaz, (Early) Greenday, HORSE the Band, Hypatia Lake, Interpol, J Dilla, Jedi Mind Tricks, King Geedorah, The Knife, Led Zeppelin, Limp Bizkit, Madvillain, The Matches, MGMT, MF DOOM, Mindless Self Indulgence, Minus The Bear, Modest Mouse, Neutral Milk Hotel, Nine Inch Nails, O'Death, Of Montreal, Oh No! Oh My!, Panic! At The Disco, Pavement, Psyche Origami, Presidents Of The United States Of America, Queen, Queens Of The Stone Age, Ramones, Rage Against The Machine, Reel Big Fish, Say Anything, Suffocate For Fuck Sake, System of A Down, This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb, TV On The Radio, Two Gallants, Weezer, We Are Scientists, The White Stripes.

Take what you need from that.
Last edited by Klyke; May 31, 2009 at 07:02 PM.
The neighborhood douchebag.
How can you put Gorillaz in the same list as Led Zepplin, honestly. You should have made an entirely different post with their filthy god awful names in it. Seriously, you have a few good bands in there and you fill the cracks with shit. I like about an eighth of the music you have there, the rest I think should go dig a hole with 3OH!3, Blood on the dance floor, Never shout never, and Dot Dot curve, then lay in that hole with a box of live grenades. I listen to brokeNCYDE and they are my only exception. Mainly because their lyrics are not serious and freaking hilarious. Personally I have about 10 songs I tolerate and 5 that I really like and know the lyrics to the rest. All of their other songs in my point of view, suck ass.
Hey Chr157.

It's called having different taste.

Be honest with me now.
Have you even listened to half the bands in my list?

If you haven't I don't think you have any room to talk.

And I fucking hate 3OH!3 and Never Shout Never.
The neighborhood douchebag.
Originally Posted by Klyke View Post
Hey Chr157.

It's called having different taste.

Be honest with me now.
Have you even listened to half the bands in my list?

If you haven't I don't think you have any room to talk.

And I fucking hate 3OH!3 and Never Shout Never.

Exactly. Instead of talking shit you could leave it alone. I have listened to most the bands on that list and like a few and hate a few more.

So do I. If you carefully read my post you'd have gotten that much out of it.
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
What unholy shit is this?

its an assault on every part of a persons body that's so immense it causes complete loss of all five senses. at least you lose hearing so you never have to experience it twice
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH