ES Recruitment Drive
the Tk could be cleaner but nice decap. the flip is cool but could i would prefer destruction in replays unless the tricking aspect in MP is just ridiculous, and the self spar given you havent done it in a while could be better, but then again idk how to spar xD.

Overall 5.5/10

My new SP took me about a days time so like 4 hours in between days. I think its a solid madman. I wish yall could have seen my earlier work to see me progress up to now.
Attached Files
Spl 18.rpl (173.3 KB, 7 views)
That replay was nice i prefer the other two though, it seemed slow (but that could be due to my client lagging up i dont even kknow anymore xD)

If my client wasnt lagging 7/10

Ill upload more when I get them
=O 7/10 you are a rough judge my friend. I thought that was a very VERY solid replay sir. But that is ok i will eventually win you over.
Huahahaha yes i am c; well here are 2 more MP replays from me
One for destruction
One more finesse, quite a clean decap if I do say so :P
Attached Files
Dontsnapkick.rpl (76.7 KB, 6 views)
Acrodecap(tk).rpl (73.9 KB, 4 views)
Dont Snapkick was pretty good. I just finished this one tell me your thoughts
Attached Files
Spl 19.rpl (249.9 KB, 5 views)
I really like the way it sped up and the destruction was nice, could have been more intense though i guess?

8/10

Here's my second selfspar, its very wooden but id like to hear thoughts anyway.

Edit: Having seen Spl 18 at actual speed I give it 9/10, like you said, a good madman

How to you hax replays anyway? I tried to edit a replay so my hand didnt come off but the position changes still so it just glitches out, and the solution can be changed every position and velocity value that would be mad
Attached Files
Selfspar02.rpl (487.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by SmallBowl; Apr 7, 2015 at 12:06 AM.
Here is the beginning of a replay with mrfreeday, it was really starting to get good near the end and he pinged :c, but oh well, here it is.
-----
Well this was going well so im pissed off, after this i did a backflip and ran towards waleedo but this happened again :c
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=508105

heres the rpl
Attached Files
sparbegginings mrfreeday.rpl (407.1 KB, 7 views)
spar beginnings waleedo.rpl (97.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by SmallBowl; Apr 8, 2015 at 12:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thankyou for the team I have spent but I am looking for something more engaging thankyou Die and everyone in BOOM especially Smallbowl aka (my main my)
In that case Im going to leave as well, its been nice being with you and its been a good replay thread!
please i want to join
my name is mody9
reallife name is mody
i am 13 years old
i love judo and aikido and jousting and other funny mods
i am black belt
i can parkour and free run and i can teach them and i can do some headkicks
i love making friands and i love all people
i am playing toribash about 5 hours every day
Last edited by mody9; May 12, 2015 at 05:12 PM.