people playing: 216, servers online: 71, games played: 135,979,207 Top Player: Shmevin

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » RelaxAll
Register FAQ General Rules Community
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes 5 45.45%
No 6 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Nov 10, 2016   #11671
FistofLife
Forumite

Master Belt
Clan: Relax All

wat does that word mean Caliphate
Old Nov 11, 2016   #11672
Destram
Forumite

10th Dan Black Belt

A caliphate (Arabic: خِلافة‎‎ khilāfa) is an area containing an Islamic steward known as a caliph (Arabic: خَليفة‎‎ khalīfah About this sound pronunciation (help·info))—a person considered a religious successor to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad (Muhammad ibn ʿAbdullāh), and a leader of the entire Muslim community.[1] The Rashidun caliphs, who directly succeeded Muhammad as leaders of the Muslim community, were chosen through shura, a process of community consultation that some consider loosely to be an early form of Islamic democracy.[2] During the history of Islam after the Rashidun period, many Muslim states, almost all of them hereditary monarchies, have claimed to be caliphates.[1] Even though caliphs were thought to go back to Muhammad, they were not thought of as having the same prophetic power as he did.[3]

The Sunni branch of Islam stipulates that, as a head of state, a caliph should be elected by Muslims or their representatives.[4] Followers of Shia Islam, however, believe a caliph should be an Imam chosen by God from the Ahl al-Bayt (the "Family of the House", Muhammad's direct descendants).
Dude Potential
Old Nov 14, 2016   #11673
-Adamant
Stronger, than carbine

Sempiternal Belt
Clan: Alpha

Basicly all we are to discuss is our wishes to the logo to make a request to some artist on arts board. What should our logo contain? Do we have any clan colors? Basicly we are a wushu clan, so this has to be a wushu symbol, what else? I'd like it to be useful as a ground and be not too complicated, but nice

To make something descent worth paying tc lets sum up all our wishes first.

Last edited by Adamant; Nov 14, 2016 at 05:29 PM..
Old Mar 6, 2017   #11674
rcarey
Forumite

Turtle Belt
Clan: Parrot

Happy 10 years
This year marks the 10th year of RelaxAll, half of which I've been around for. I had a great time here, but it seems toribash is no longer the focus of this clan. I just want to say some of the best times I had in this game were wushufixed matches with most of my body fractured, trying to wiggle my broken body over to killer for one more hit. If you guys start playing again, look for me. Don't let the clan die, at least post to the board sometimes. It'd be a shame to make it 10 years and then just quietly fade away.

I wish you nothing but the best.
Old Mar 7, 2017   #11675
Dare
Forumite

7th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Saint

CONGRATZ MY DUDES!!!! 10 YEARS wow! What an accomplishment!
PM ME I LOVE U <3
Old Mar 7, 2017   #11676
k6vamees
Forumite

10th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
This year marks the 10th year of RelaxAll, half of which I've been around for. I had a great time here, but it seems toribash is no longer the focus of this clan. I just want to say some of the best times I had in this game were wushufixed matches with most of my body fractured, trying to wiggle my broken body over to killer for one more hit. If you guys start playing again, look for me. Don't let the clan die, at least post to the board sometimes. It'd be a shame to make it 10 years and then just quietly fade away.

I wish you nothing but the best.

Well said. Wish you the same. ;>
But why's the rum gone? :v
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #11677
k6vamees
Forumite

10th Dan Black Belt

A long time ago, in a trashcan far away...
All historic items and random threads from the past have been moved here.
But why's the rum gone? :v

Last edited by k6vamees; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:08 PM..
Closed Thread