RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
accepted welcome to duck

Oh yeah, I forgot about that meme.
Originally Posted by regotten View Post
Name (Real name): Trenton
Gmt: US Central
Belt: Custom
Why do you want to join: I want to join a good clan with a bunch of cool people.
Past Clans: Only clan I remember is [Crooks].
Why did you leave your past clan?: I was going on a hiatus and didn't know when I'd come back.
What can you offer? : replays?
Infraction/ban history (please be honest): Useless Posts.
If your Uncle Jack got stuck on an elephant, would you help your Uncle Jack off?: nope
Invited by some one?: na
Special Skills?: replay making??
Are you a funny guy? Prove it: Not really.
Playercard:
Sp/mp replays: I don't have MP replays and I'm not sure how I stand on how good my replays are.
Do you accept hipotibor as your lord and savior?: sure

Not sure you'd fit in with us tbh, also you don't seem all too eager to join from your app. I think it would have been better to try and talk/play some games with a few of us before applying.

No from me

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
yes

Frig off
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 12, 2017 at 08:17 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Not sure you'd fit in with us tbh, also you don't seem all too eager to join from your app. I think it would have been better to try and talk/play some games with a few of us before applying.

No from me

I figured if I'm too eager, if I get denied it'd suck less.
I'd mostly like to join [duck] because I'd like to have more people to talk with.
I joined the Discord but I'm not allowed to talk, shoot some PM's my way if you wanna talk I guess.
I don't usually spend my time in-game unless I'm trying new things for replays or there's something going on in a server.
Otherwise I'm playing xbox daily.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
whats your name on our server

Regotten. It shows I'm in the chat but I can't see if anyone types anything.
the chat is #politically_correct right?