ES Recruitment Drive
Hello [T] leaders, let's get started...

Why did I chose [T]?

1. I have my alt account that had a friend of a member, I can't remember what his name Is. But I had friends with him which was really fun. And was planning me to apply for [T] cause It has a nice community.

2. You can see that I'm Orange Belt and This clan has a lot of pro players. I'm not saying that I'm just gonna apply here for just the members and toribash legends gonna teach me their moves. The purpose of This application is to know more about me which mostly are The hobbies and my real name. Also my age.

Hobbies

I play judo, wrestling, sambo (mix of judo and wrestling) and also badminton. I picked judo cause my dad was a brown belt on it. And i picked sambo cause It's awesome, and I picked badminton too cause It was so famous In our school and so much surprise on the cool moves they do. And was inspired to do it too.

About me

This maybe a short part of my application, I'm Zachary, and I'm 14. So, as you can say, I'm not into gross stuff when i was like 7, I'm okay with It now. I speak Filipino and also English, I think you can see my grammar stinks.

My toribash history

I played toribash since 2015, and It was the best game ever that I've played ever In my life. I've met a lot of friends, and play with them, and also play with my friends In real life mostly. If I was bored at singleplayer and no-one to play with. I contact my friends/friends In real life, and ask If we could play together.

Well, I'm gonna end my app here.
mai zigmachure es duomb ayend dozent mayk seyns *dut*
What kind of gross stuff were you into when you were 7? We're into gross stuff and we're all in our 20s
oh yeah
I actually hate anime, I asked my mom what does nudes mean, she told me 'No, don't ask that question.' I searched In Google, and I was shocked. I heard It from my friends, and I think when I was like 10, I got used to like watch It and saying fuck or shit and other more bad words. I'mma go change my fucking pfp.
damn ur pretty wicked and cool qB^)

I would have said yes because of the dab if you were 5 years older
thanks,and I'm sorry That I have low age.
Last edited by enexen; Jul 8, 2017 at 08:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
i am god

no, you are the son of god.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Hey, I heard Urban Unit became [T]. Is this true? I haven't been active for a few years now and wanted to find out. I was an old UU member, Numbers should remember me
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]