Toribash
time to dust off the cobb webs and make this thread a little easy to identify. Xfire supports more features now such as broadcasting (streaming a live feed) of your game to other people.

it is also a really good gaming chat program in which people can get a hold of like gamers and find which server they are in easier. me and sorrow have organized several in-game meetings with xfire for toribash when Evil was more active. since Evil is becoming more active i say we should all get xfire to chat with one another. i will add anyone's xfire name who wishes to participate
You don't say?
schnurmeister

I added most of the guys I know from evil so far
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
alright, i added you to my friends list, sorry it took a bit. i will also update this thread tomorrow. it's midnight at the moment lol
You don't say?
I just downloaded this, my username is jebus903.
Add me fellas, I already sent invites to pretty much everybody on the first page...
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Good to see you jumped on board, just hit me or organ up if you wanna play tb.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
I've also added nearly everybody, just waiting for them to confirm.

Toribash isn't popping up on my game list, any ideas why?

Edit: Had to manually add it, problem solved.
Last edited by Spartan094; Sep 20, 2011 at 07:42 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
So, anyone actually still use this? Or would I just be wasting my time downloading it?
Wasting time for the most part. A couple people use it (sorrow and organ mainly), so if you want to meet them you could give it a go.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body