<3
7 Votes / 58.33%
</3
5 Votes / 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Hacienda- Really? Nope x.x Bye.
Peace dudes, it's been fun throught all the good times and bad but I think it's my time to go, I have nothing against any one of you it's been great being in this clan since the beggining but Im afraid it's my time to depart.

Please if ive upsetted you especially pookie, please dont send me a thousand negative pm's about me leaving all it does is make me feel bad. This is my descicion and I think it's time ive grown up and moved on.

I will now be joining the comfortable wooley forces of [Sheep]

Feel free to take away my mod status.

Much Love, Terty~

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
NOO TERTY D:
<Kips> and doesn't know how to spell emperer
Half of statistics are only 50% correct during sundays
Well tertywerty that is a shame. I hope this isn't because of my persistence for the clan funds. If there is anything that will make you change your mind please do say. I don't want to lose one of the original and Evil members.
no terty don't worry, I respect or decision. I'm not that type of guy anyways. But we'll miss you, good luck and hope to see you in game sometime.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Don't worry guys, and girl.
I will still play tb evory now and then.
Also, add me on msn and ill send you a message if I made a server asking if you want to play with me :3

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it