~~~
+
-Objective of the replay was very well accomplished
-Pose was nice
-Got more fluid at the end
-When you reached uke you quickly got the execution
-
-It got an awful pause in the middle of the replay
-Sometimes it was too robotic, almost stiff.
Final score:

8/10 Great replay!

~~~
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
hehe thanks :'D

anyway tempo my obective was making it more robotic but it became stiff in the part I picked up the rests of uke because it was very hard remaining balanced but getting a robotic movement at the same time.

anyway in this replay the decap sux I know, it was only for testing a new kind of jump I'm trying for making 2 kind of spins at the same time (the second jump, the one in which I contract legs)
Attached Files
# jumping around.rpl (135.1 KB, 25 views)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Most of your replays glitched for me, but I still got the gist of most of them, and they rocked gratuitous amounts of ass. 10/10
It might be because of that most of Kingdrake's replays are made in sambo.tbm.

~~~

+
-Enjoyable, the jumps were funny
-Rather stylish
-Sweet setup
-
-You got have gotten at least 2 dismemberments more
-The decapitating kick was drawn back.
Final score: 8.7/10

It looked really funny with those jumps. But remember, don't draw back your foot right after the kick. It looks ugly and makes the kick look weak even though it might not be weak.

~~~
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
yeh about the kick...I do it in most of my replays but this time wasn't made on purpose, because that pose was really unstable so I had to fall and then get on my feet again, as you can see.
well I used the jump present in avalance flip 1 for making another one, dunno if it is better but it's still something.
don't ask me anything about the second ._. I dunno why I made it and I'm posting it ._.

edit: also I don't do them in sambo, I just adjust the gravity in classic
Attached Files
# avalance flip 2.rpl (186.2 KB, 17 views)
# the head.rpl (77.0 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by kingdrake; Aug 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM.
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Ok, Now I am going to say this as calm as I can......AHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS AMAZING!!!
Those are the best replays I have ever seen. with the whole 5o's broadway dancing thing that your tori does it's fricking awesome. In juggling it looks like he is tap dancing. You are the best in my books.
I <3 The Lamp /-\
hehe thanks but you're a bit exaggerate, there are ppl way better than me in replay maker, even if there are only a few I know that make this kind of replays. you've just to find them :P.
anyway I'm glad you liked it
Dun-DUN-DUUN