Toribash
Original Post
Revolution of an Opener and Stuff
Replay thread time again. One opener, three replays.

Centrifugal Force - Simply construct Newton's laws in a rotating system and you will see a centrifugal force term appear as plain as day. Also, looks like some kind of ninja kick thing.

Ballroom Blitz
- I couldn't resist not punching Uke's head off, after building up that much speed. A split and arm break top it off.

Superfreak
- Funky little manipulation with a power punch decap at the end. Swift little kick before I land in a pose. Instead of me explaining it all, watching it would be it greater justice, eh?

Critique, ratings, etc. are much appreciated.

Hope you enjoy them!
Attached Files
Tamer0 Centrifugal Force.rpl (114.4 KB, 71 views)
Tamer0 Ballroom Blitz.rpl (150.6 KB, 68 views)
Tamer0 Superfreak.rpl (149.2 KB, 59 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Sep 2, 2009 at 10:16 PM.
Edit: ok i really liked the second two,

i didnt like the first one much cuz it was reaaally stiff(6/10). But ballroom blitz i think was my favorite(8.5/10) Because upon further review of superfreak i noticed the punch wasnt very strong at all. just nicely placed. but still a nice manipulation.

Also heres a sweet edit i did on ballroom blitz

Tamer0 edit:
Last edited by Kickass; Sep 2, 2009 at 11:03 PM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lovely replays! I like the second one most, because of the speed. Awesome. 9,5/10 for the second, 9,2/10 for the other two.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
They were all executed superbly, especially Ballroom Blitz. The one thing I didn't like so much was the openers. They were all very similar and stiff, basically they lacked style. 8/10 for all 3.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
They were all executed superbly, especially Ballroom Blitz. The one thing I didn't like so much was the openers. They were all very similar and stiff

Well, sorry if you think they're a bit stiff but...
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
One opener, three replays.

I was deliberately using the same opener each time, in a way to show how many different moves can be achieved from the same start.

Thanks for all your comments though guys, I'll be getting onto making some new replays soon.
absolutly beautiful replays there love how you gain speed and momentum out of the opener 9/10
Originally Posted by IRC
<Tamer0> Whatever you're doing, keep doing it

This applies to you as well, sir.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
superfreak=smexy

Its cool seeing how many different things you can get from just one opener, but the last was easily my favorite, though I would have liked a bigger boom hit.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.