Toribash
Original Post
[tex]Orange light
i know its not too good btw
i make it in GIMP
In game

her eits is

Buddy not trying to be rude or discourage you in anyway shape or form but try spending a little longer on your textures. They will look much better and you will learn much more.

If you got any questions about anything post in rapid threads.

Try to not copy paste images from google and keep everything in the same art style.

Hope to see you devolop as an artist. Keep it up.
Sup nerd
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
Buddy not trying to be rude or discourage you in anyway shape or form but try spending a little longer on your textures. They will look much better and you will learn much more.

If you got any questions about anything post in rapid threads.

Try to not copy paste images from google and keep everything in the same art style.

Hope to see you devolop as an artist. Keep it up.

dude i make it for free if i made it for TC i will make it good and spent more time i just like to keep making it if ppl dont like it i dont care and if ppl like them so want to make more i didn't see any of ur reply that say its look good
Normally when people post in this thread they expect CnC which stands for comments and critism. Meaning people point out what can be better and how YOU can improve as a artist. But hey if you dont want to improve thats your choice.

If you dont like having critism I won't post anymore on your threads. You can just have fun making these heads and I will leave you alone.

Honestly was just trying to help you out, but if you only like people saying:"looks good" instead of saying what could be better.

Good on ya, you do you.
Sup nerd
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
Normally when people post in this thread they expect CnC which stands for comments and critism. Meaning people point out what can be better and how YOU can improve as a artist. But hey if you dont want to improve thats your choice.

If you dont like having critism I won't post anymore on your threads. You can just have fun making these heads and I will leave you alone.

Honestly was just trying to help you out, but if you only like people saying:"looks good" instead of saying what could be better.

Good on ya, you do you.

dude srry for wat i said
u can keep giving tips to me
and i will try that out
as all know about me i am just a fun artist
Jesus.. you either steal work or you c/p. Just stop the two of those man! If you want to become a good artist: 1st make your own shit. 2nd: draw it yourself. Look, I say this because in this head texture nothing seems to fit together. It looks like random pictures where just thrown together to make a head. And for your other heads, well... they weren't even yours lol. Take or leave my advice, either way, it's there.
This looks like one of those "Custom" powerpoint filters that you use on a presentation. Stop stealing.
I am just an icon livin'
xD Custom Powerpoint Filters, either way i dont really know why im commenting because hes banned anyways but... for all other ones out there as Nate said.

1.Make your own Drawings
or
2.Dont do ,,drawings" at all