ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Wri] Third Person Writing WIP
So I got bored and decided to try writing in the 3rd person as well as swapping characters views inbetween chapters, but I only got 1 chapter a little bit more than halfway done when I saw that a ESHotseat was being hosted. I still have all the ideas I had when I first started in my head but the real question is, should I continue? Would you like to see me continue?
CnC is very much so welcome seeing as this is the first time i have written in third person.

Program(s) used: Notepad.

Genres: Horror, Romance, Mystery.

VVStory that is currently nameless.VV

Chapter 1 (Billy)
Billy is a very bright and outgoing young man with an average height of 5,9 and an average hair style, short cut and brown. One day Billy was going to class as usual thinking of how to win over the love of this life, Kallen, a tomboy who was, like him, average. Kallen is 5,7 with long brown hair. Billy thought Kallen was extremly attractive both mind and body, dispite Kallen's averageness, when Billy bumped into his best friend, David. David, unlike Billy and Kallen, is very tall, 6,5 and has blonde girly hair down to about the middle of his neck. David is also one year older than Billy and Kallen, 17. David told Billy that him, Kallen and two nobodys who just happen to hear them disscusing it, were going to to check out some old abandoned sewers, the huges ones trains could easily fit through. Now Billy didn't think this was a good idea, for one there are old rumors of an abandoned homeless village down there as well as murders and crime galore. David being the silver tounged devil he is was easily able to convice Billy to go with them using less then conventional means, blackmail, Kallen, etc. Billy and the gang had decided to go 1 week from sunday, 9 days. Billy being smart had made the plans for the event, packed flashlights and made sure to bring a mental map of the sewer system Billy saw in his fathers study. Around 5 days away from the trip Billy started asking why David wanted to go down there so badly, David has never had a sense of adventure he was always afraid of pretty much anything that could potentially harm him. It was this day that Billy swore to himself that he wouldn't lose, not to David. Four days until the trip and after school, Billy was approached by a girl after school who seemed to know him but looked scared to approach him anyway. She told Billy her name was Virginia and to just call her Nia for short. Nia was short, 5,3 and was a year younger than Billy, 15. Nia asked Billy if they were going to be safe on the trip, which took Billy by shock, Billy didn't think this was going to be one of the people David stringed along to come, but he did ensure Nia that they were going to be safe, dispite the voice in his head screaming to tell Nia all the danger that lurked down there. Tomorrow is the day of the trip so Billy got everyone together who was going and asked David to bring the other person who was going with them to have a
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard