ES Recruitment Drive
Hey Concon
Hey, its me again (i dont know if you saw my replay), so um i dont know if we gonna make it because some parts looks ugly but you know toribash logics so we are not that good, but anyways we are trying so really REALLY hard to be of on one of your video, that would be Great if you do that to us, so i wish me look by my self and to my friend too and the others and obviously for you ;), if you are reading this THANKS ALOT.

by the way, WE LOVE YOU
Attached Files
5385CC-BlowFlowSpar.rpl (584.0 KB, 4 views)
6483CC-Chocospar.rpl (779.4 KB, 3 views)
6922CC-WilsoSpar.rpl (314.3 KB, 3 views)
le4545545423233434.rpl (725.1 KB, 3 views)
Chocospar2.rpl (648.7 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Post replays where you do stuff a lot longer, I work with the biggest files first because they often have the most detailed spars and parkours, because file size goes up the more joints you use and change through out the replay.

The people you see the most on my channel do just that and that's why they get in so often. Make a epic spar collab or self spar and you can get in the next video quite easily. It takes time and effort but guarantees entry, so it pays off.

Good luck

Ur words inspired me to try better.
Attached Files
[S] Uke v Legendexpe.rpl (532.2 KB, 5 views)
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
JUSÂ pk
-----
Attached Files
n0 name.rpl (529.7 KB, 4 views)
dasc00l.rpl (468.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by sanek43; Jul 26, 2017 at 11:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Meh
Attached Files
[T] Tricking.rpl (210.1 KB, 3 views)
I got Few Replays
i guess i have less chance of being in.. BTW i judged hardly those.. If i cant be active these weeks you can choose from my old one. Im still Respar some of my unfinished spar <3
-----
eh
-----
dasdasdas
Attached Files
Me and Uke Super Verzion.rpl (822.6 KB, 4 views)
me and Zolvic(newFriend).rpl (662.6 KB, 3 views)
me and mzx.rpl (600.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by EvilTorified; Jul 27, 2017 at 12:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Another spar with uke
Attached Files
Round 3 Uke vs Legend.rpl (561.1 KB, 5 views)