ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should lil wayne be released from Jail?
Yesh
6 Votes / 16.22%
No
28 Votes / 75.68%
maybe
1 Votes / 2.70%
IDK who this guy is :/
2 Votes / 5.41%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Lil-Wayne
In my opinion I think Lil-Wayne is the best. Even in jail he's still making money.I also like his group young money. I think they should free him from jail.

The NFl version of a millie :3

Srry if its alot of vids
He committed a crime.
A crime against music.
Rot in jail.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
He suck's at guitar. I would love to show him up one day. Only thing he can do is rap and commit crimes ;)

EDIT: Hope to never see him touch a guitar again. :P

EDIT: Impersonation of lil wayne playing guitar. "Ohhhh look at me bar my finger in drop D tuning while lightly palm muting 3 strings!!! OMG I'M PLAYING A POWER CHORD! I'M SUCH A BEAST!!!! Fuck that shit.
Last edited by Mookiefish; Jul 1, 2010 at 05:49 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
His lyrics are straight garbage, it is amazing how someone that terrible can be famous.
He looks like Woopi Goldberg.
His songs make no sense at all, like seriously, his music just angers me on the spot.
He sounds like a boarder line douche bag, and is only here today because of auto tune,
hopefully when it dies, Weezy goes with it.
Old schoolers kick the shit out of lil wayne hands down.
Example

He belongs where he is.
Young money is also pretty bad, pretty much all new rap is garbage, 'cept for Jay-Z, P-diddy and a couple others.
Wu tang clan rapes young money all day every day.
Thanks, that will be all.
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Originally Posted by supastveo View Post
His lyrics are straight garbage, it is amazing how someone that terrible can be famous.
He looks like Woopi Goldberg.
His songs make no sense at all, like seriously, his music just angers me on the spot.
He sounds like a boarder line douche bag, and is only here today because of auto tune,
hopefully when it dies, Weezy goes with it.
Old schoolers kick the shit out of lil wayne hands down.
Example

He belongs where he is.
Young money is also pretty bad, pretty much all new rap is garbage, 'cept for Jay-Z, P-diddy and a couple others.
Wu tang clan rapes young money all day every day.
Thanks, that will be all.

I do agree with you about the oldschoolers =p
I never understand one thing - why they catch a guitar if can't play on it?? Most rappers and pop-stars doing it and it makes me furious
Research papers writing tips
He should stay inside. Not only for his crimes, but also for being an untalented person and music rapist.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi