ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Last.fm 5x5 rate thread
  • go here: http://tapmusic.net/lastfm/
  • type in your last.fm username
  • set the size to 5x5
  • save and upload to imgur (optional but makes it load faster)
  • post results and rate at least the one above you
  • post reccomendations for other users
  • USE SPOILERS

5x5

im here to ruin your fun
so much death/10

patrician

Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
u got all the mucore nice c),':^)

dont listen to the antlers, try slint or talk talk or at least gybe
also my current 7 days

not happy that unknown pleasures is on there, i only listened to it once and i dont really like post punk
Last edited by keggy; Aug 26, 2014 at 11:18 PM.
im here to ruin your fun
Thiggist: w0w that's a lot of metal. The only bands there that I've seriously listened to are Alcest and Meshuggah. If you like Alcest you might wanna check out Wolves in the Throne Room

Mwah: I've listened to a shitload of those albums, most of which I like. Not really too big on The Antlers though sorry. idk what to rec you because I talk to you all the time

Keggy: I love Midori, Steve Reich, and Slint. I also dig the Hella, FlyLo, and Wilco. I'm not too into Joy Division or Sweet Trip though. If you liked Midori you'll also be sure to like 385, they're really similar except 385 has a lot of slap bass.

5x5

[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
i know about wolves in the throne room, i like them a lot

also i dont recognize any of those albums

dasdafasg

Last edited by Moonshake; Feb 2, 2016 at 05:24 AM.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Let's start this up again because I'm bored.

Muh Baroque

Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
i was going to recommend this to Moonshake
but then i noticed the post is from 2014

no idea about most of that stuff Lazors, i like Pulse Demon but i havent listened to any other stuff besides King Crimson and Kraftwerk. i rate Pulse Demon a 7/10

bang

i feel a little bad for listening to Love Streams before its release but i couldnt help myself
listening to high life right now, pretty cool
oh yeah
Holy shit you're into richard youngs. Cool. You must listen to wyrd visions if you haven't.
Never been into indie rock. I wanted to like the microphones but it just isn't for me.
Thomas Köner rings a bell but I don't know why. Is he any good?

I didn't like pulse demon that much. I liked the later half much more than the first.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore