Ranking
Original Post
RAWWRH tries youtube
I'm going to try having a youtube channel.

Don't expect to be consistent videos as my internet is bad and my house is loud, but I'm going to try my best.

After about 4 hours of pondering it, I've decided it might be best to actually link my youtube channel.....here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUJ...pviJdemjBjx7HA

Latest Video:

Things to expect
Saints row three co-op
Portal 2 lp
Portal 2 Co-op
Killing floor stuff
Shovel Knight lp (first time playing it)
Call of duty Waw , Mw2, and Mw3 veteran play throughs.

Will cross things off as they are complete

News
I'm searching for someone to make me channel art. If anyone can it would be greatly appreciated.

Will update OP with most current video. Critics are welcome as I want to get better.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Jul 22, 2015 at 02:34 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
if i would have to count how many times i lol'ed while watching this..... it would be more than 3 times °,°

nice vid, bby.
Pidda's spirit animal
Hopefully constructive criticism is ok just two things

one

it may just be me but it looks like your computer is struggling to render and record at the same time as im noticing a rather low frame rate while watching. Simply put you should probably lower the quality settings down a tad. No one would truly care about the graphics your games running at if your providing good content.

two

An hour seems rather long for YouTube video's maybe try cutting down to a max for 10-20 mins per video. not only will you be able to upload far quicker but it will allow you to variate your games your recording rather than doing a solid hour on one game.

But other than that nice first attempt dude =]
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Originally Posted by CkyToH View Post
Hopefully constructive criticism is ok just two things

one

it may just be me but it looks like your computer is struggling to render and record at the same time as im noticing a rather low frame rate while watching. Simply put you should probably lower the quality settings down a tad. No one would truly care about the graphics your games running at if your providing good content.

two

An hour seems rather long for YouTube video's maybe try cutting down to a max for 10-20 mins per video. not only will you be able to upload far quicker but it will allow you to variate your games your recording rather than doing a solid hour on one game.

But other than that nice first attempt dude =]

On the first part, Dark souls runs on average 15 fps. The game was poorly ported so I cant really do anything about that without downloading some fancy stuff and messing with the games internal folders.

On part two: That was something I considered, I was just on a roll so I did the whole one instead of splitting it. Likely anything here after will be split.

Thanks for the advice though!
Last edited by RAWWRH; Apr 16, 2015 at 08:18 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ahh see i didnt get DarkSouls for pc as i heard it wasn't very good on the controls so i didnt know it was that bad.

Good luck tho and if u ever do any multi player survival games that need a private place to play lemme know. il allocate you some space on my dedi
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
You have nice qualities in your voice, it's easier to laugh to your video then to someone who sounds really bored while they're doing it.

"You must pick an intelligent name suck as... dicks!"
meh, too casul

you are running with shield, no 2hand parries, master key and kat scrub...
also leveling...

like really... this is just dreadfull to watch.

try to do something alteast moderately challenging

EDIT: i was doing sl3 wanderer melee only, no shield, no pyro (except PW), dual wield rapiers runs ages ago, but these days you can hardly impress anybody with it, unless you are doing manus sl1 rtsr with claws, really.
Last edited by snake; Apr 16, 2015 at 02:49 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
i like your voice, it's interesting, but, i think it'd be more entertaining to watch a different game for both entertainment + frame rate purposes, since dark souls is a very 'defeat this to progress' game rather than creative where you can do what you want.
eh, but, that may just be me
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
i like your voice, it's interesting, but, i think it'd be more entertaining to watch a different game for both entertainment + frame rate purposes, since dark souls is a very 'defeat this to progress' game rather than creative where you can do what you want.
eh, but, that may just be me

I plan on doing other, more frame acceptible games. I'm just starting with darksouls as its my favorite game and I want to ease into this. And thank you! Im going to try my best to get more recorded this weekend.

I should note I dont have a high tier pc, so options are limited. Ill be posting a full list of my steam account if anyone will want to sugguest what I play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]