Ranking
Original Post
ExpertCam Tutorial
This tutorial is for Toribash video-makers who are already familiar with the in-built freecam and feel they have 'out-grown' it. ExpertCam is fantastically simple and useful, and I hope this tutorial demonstrates that.

Link to ExpertCam and FNugget's summary: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=110

Please note that you may need to download both ExpertCam and ExpertObject to get it to work - for some reason it wouldn't work for me until I downloaded them both. Also, make sure you create an empty "ExpertCam.txt" and "ExpertObject.txt" for yourself first. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comments below.

Thanks to TORIITO for the use of his replay (I hope you don't mind that I didn't ask permission).

Please use this thread for any comments on the tutorial as well as any questions you have :)

Last edited by WorldEater; Oct 28, 2017 at 03:47 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
good understanding of the script and good job of not taking 20 minutes to explain things video editors should already understand (bezier/keyframes/etc), however i think you just wanted to get this tutorial done

cool script
ill be using it from now on
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
however i think you just wanted to get this tutorial done

that pretty much sums it up. I mainly just wanted Datskip to hurry up and start using Expertcam and he made me make a tutorial. I'm glad you like Expertcam, feel free to post any questions in this thread when you start using it

Originally Posted by Pheature View Post
Well executed. Crystal clear yo.
Tutorial thread maybe?

Thank you sir! I will most likely turn this thread into a tutorial thread in the near future. It's a pretty tricky thing to explain without video though in my opinion
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

I guess my previous post didn't work before..

Anyways, saying what I said before:
Amazing script it adds a lot to editing replays for a video,
and the explanation was, like, pheature said, crystal clear (you stole the words from my mouth).

I don't think a tutorial thread would work for this kind of script, personal opinion.
Pretty clear, I don't see myself making videos soon enough, but if I do, I might have to fully check this tutorial out.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Well, your tutorial is well made and very clear. I will give a try to that script in a video and post it to see what I did good or wrong ;)
Thanks for that.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Rune View Post
I guess my previous post didn't work before..

Anyways, saying what I said before:
Amazing script it adds a lot to editing replays for a video,
and the explanation was, like, pheature said, crystal clear (you stole the words from my mouth).

I don't think a tutorial thread would work for this kind of script, personal opinion.

Yeh I noticed both yours and Datskip's comments disappeared for some reason. Weird...

Hmm, I think a video works better for explaining it but I guess a lot of people like having a thread for reference since it's easier to find the bit you need help on. The main problem though is that I don't consider myself an expert with Expertcam at all, I just know the basics well enough to explain them to others. I feel like my attempt at a full tutorial thread would offend FNugget haha

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Well, your tutorial is well made and very clear. I will give a try to that script in a video and post it to see what I did good or wrong ;)
Thanks for that.

No problem, glad to help o7

How do i change the speed of the clip, since . and , are used for fov?
-----
nvm, i found it out, it's still , and . but you need to press r after that.
Last edited by Havu; May 3, 2015 at 08:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Also, make sure you create an empty "ExpertCam.txt" and "ExpertObject.txt" for yourself first"

Have I to put them in the script folder ?

Have I to load both of scripts ?
Last edited by Mocucha; Sep 12, 2015 at 03:02 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash