Ranking
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Ok, this was quite good. Yes.

Thanks for considering when I get back from school, or in 4 days XD ill be ready for the test!
My main account got hacked, I don't care. Now I can be reborn,-X1vI
- I want to join because I want to improve my skills on this game. And also make some new friends too.

- I am mainly good at Judo but fairly good at Aikido.

- I was formerly a member of YWC.

- Mainly at Tennis and Badminton :3

- I play, I learn, I hang out with my homies... and yeah, probably play some games with them too.

- Below.
Attached Files
awesome.rpl (33.1 KB, 4 views)
sparring with challenged.rpl (71.0 KB, 6 views)
Robbystyle vs raysjay 2.rpl (52.0 KB, 4 views)
You're gonna have a bad time...
Idk who invited you, (probably bestboylol) but invites are sent after the application and after it's decided it's good or not ( plus every player needs to be tested). I'll let it slide this time, and i say no for your application.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
I would like to join. I'm only yellow but I'm pretty skillful. I am an alt of a brown account tho :3
Please don't write here with these kind of applications, because you'll be rejected.
F I L T H Y.
This Is My App For The Awesome Clan "Tekken!"
Hi Tekken! Im Jaylex And My Real Name Is Jason, And I Want To Join This Clan Cause This Is Awesome And Cool And The Last Thing Is! The Tekken Pro'z, And Im Good At Judo, Abd, Mushu, Wushu, Sparring, Greykido And Jousting, I Have 2 Clans, That Was The Nothar (Noob Clan) And Agility (Another Noob Clan) The Best Is Tekken, Im Good At Arts! I Can't Show You Right Now But Its Ok My Favorite Food Is Fish, Chicken, Hotdog, And Some Vegetables, And I Started Playing This Game Since I Was 6, Im 10 Now, And I Haven't Played This In Ages. Because Of ROBLOX. And Since I Was 1. That Was The Funniest Day Of My Life. Im Dancing Through The Bed Then FALL! Dance Again FALL! Im Raged At That So I Bumped My Head Into The Wall! And Since I Was 3 That Was The Funny/Sad Day Of My Life! When Mom Says Cry, I CRY, When Mom Says Laugh I Laugh, And Now Im Finished So THX For The Readers Of This Post Specialy.. The Members! Hope I Can Join!
Attached Files
Aikido Fight.rpl (63.1 KB, 3 views)
AikidoBigDojo Fight.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
Decap!!!.rpl (24.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Jaylex; Sep 3, 2015 at 12:03 PM. Reason: <<<<<<Tekken Is Awesome!>>>>>>
Hmmm... I don't know. There was some info but most of it was useless. Plus I didn't understand the end of the app. I leave it undecided atm, but I will test you.
F I L T H Y.