ES Recruitment Drive
"The Descent" was really scary when I watched it. I like the setting of it and it made me want to never go into a cave. The jumpscares are one of the best things in this movie.
I'm only cleaning here..
when the lights go out is up there but only cause shit was filmed nearby. didnt really find it that scary.
All seven Chuckys and The Grudge fucked me up pretty bad, made me shit scared of dolls and grudge is just straight fucked up.
just look at that shit
, wtf. "know what we need other than a pale ass asian kid? one that croaks whenever it moves and a huge scene where its coming out of her stomach and down the stairs"
those writers had to be on something god damn

i hated babadook, most of the scare factor from it was from how bad you felt for the mother, that kid was annoying as shit.

a literal spoiler of babadook

Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I tend to not watch horror movies because of the effect that The Ring gave me.

I was at a summer camp and some supervisor was discussing scary movies with her friend when I heard them talking about "the scariest one I've probably ever seen has to be the ring". Being 7 year old me I decided to watch it that night on my laptop. 10 years later I'm still freaked out... Like seriously, come on.
Dead Silence scared me, especially when I was young since I used to have alot of toys and stuff.
The ring was a decent horror movie, a good horror movie is something that can be considered a "horror" flick without overuse of jumpscares, and relies on developing atmosphere and plot.

Don't watch The Woman in Black, shitty movie.
The first horror movie I ever watched has stayed as my freakiest one too. Maybe it was because of the fact that it was the first one I watched and I was like 8. It was Orphan. Not much of a movie geek, but I thought it was a good movie. Really got me when I was young, and still scares me to this day.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
The first horror movie I ever watched has stayed as my freakiest one too. Maybe it was because of the fact that it was the first one I watched and I was like 8. It was Orphan. Not much of a movie geek, but I thought it was a good movie. Really got me when I was young, and still scares me to this day.

Holy, I remember that movie, I can't state in words how depressed I felt over what she did to that little boy.
well I've never seen many scary movies because I'm terrified of many things because I've never really liked the horror genre. based on my memory, the shining is the only one that i remember watching but it didn't really scare me that much. but based on trailers, cabin in the woods terrified me. also 10 clover field lane looks absolutely terrifying.
Nightmare on Elm St was one of the first horror movies I watched at the tender age of 5
Childs Play 1 and 2, never looked at a doll the same way again
The Ring, when it first came out was creepy as hell and still kind of is, I'll never watch a nameless VHS.
Hellraiser, That dude that chattered his teeth is by far the creepiest guy, to this day.
It Follows, is also great, but kinda got weird near the end.
The Exorcist, is a a godly movie, even the release or whatever with those edits in scenes.

A few more, but Ducks avatar is also creepy as hell.
Last edited by T0ribush; Apr 1, 2016 at 03:08 AM.
the ring was decently scary the first time i saw it. i liked it though. had a good vibe throughout the movie.
loved amityville horror. really got its atmosphere right. jumpscares were just perfect in it as well. nothing over exaggerated.
saw the conjuring in cinemas when it came. honestly, great movie and whatnot, but people seriously scream too much. it wasn't that scary.
M I N I V A N