Toribash
Original Post
Second Set I've ever made
So, I was working with some suggestions from my first set, and I'm starting to like making these.

I decided to add a bit of blue, red didn't fit. Opinions?
-----
Originally Posted by Everliving View Post
So, I was working with some suggestions from my first set, and I'm starting to like making these.

I decided to add a bit of blue, red didn't fit. Opinions?

Program: Mudbox
Last edited by Everliving; Feb 13, 2017 at 09:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
- Native Speaker of Sinai
The chest part looks good but the elbows look strange... In my opinion you should make them more defined and add some details to make them look more interesting.
Originally Posted by Apexxx View Post
The chest part looks good but the elbows look strange... In my opinion you should make them more defined and add some details to make them look more interesting.

Alright! I will look into that, thank you! Any other things? And how does it look?
The color fades to black near the arms and legs, maybe make it have more color near there?
you're on thin ice, pal
these are fucking sexy sets....
seems to be alot of noise in the chest area but it looks good somehow
this shit is amazing
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Originally Posted by hezkezljr View Post
these are fucking sexy sets....
seems to be alot of noise in the chest area but it looks good somehow
this shit is amazing

Thank you very much!
im surprised that your second set looks like something flyingmonk would make, but anyways. the feet texture looks like it lacks detail, its just stretch black and dark grey to me, i feel like you should add more detail to it like the chest and shin/thigh textures.

i would also like to talk about the elbows, the texture design is fine, but the coloring is a bit off, it's looks purple and it doesn't match with the rest of your set.

but anyways, this is an awesome set, especially for your 2nd one, keep up the excellent work dude!
maybe later
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Set looks awesome! But u should make a head texture for it as well. Usually sets aren't complete without it (not all but most)

This is a little embarrasing.. i can't do head textures.. It's hard for me to lol