Ranking
Originally Posted by ryuu View Post
So like, instead of "find the bending stress in this shaft subject to these loads and with these material properties we give you", the problems now are "we need a shaft that's 60 cm long and weighs no more than 5kg, see you in two weeks with your design"

Its an interesting theory but however if you are tangent to my pussy then upon entering the width diameter of my hole you'll find the bending stress would instantly be calculated as absolute due to the daily kegels in my workout routine
-----
Originally Posted by miiniman View Post
up d9g

CONGRATULATIONS YOU MADE IT IN MY FUCKING GUY

LETS GO BRANDON
Last edited by jdawg2001; 1 Day Ago at 02:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Style View Post
Sora was an AI all along?!

ChatGPT is a large language model developed by OpenAI. It is trained on a massive dataset of text and is able to generate human-like responses to a wide range of prompts. It can be used for a variety of tasks such as language translation, text summarization, and conversation generation. It has been trained on a diverse set of internet text and is capable of understanding and generating text in a variety of languages and styles.
NO TITLE
Are you more of a "show me how to do one problem, then hand me a bunch of other similar problems with similar solution procedures" kind of learner?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by miiniman View Post
up d9g

Yoo brandon, glad to see you here

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by ryuu View Post
Are you more of a "show me how to do one problem, then hand me a bunch of other similar problems with similar solution procedures" kind of learner?

Yes
NO TITLE