Ranking
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
that reminds me

the previous stock folder has people in it that are in it because their contributions to replay making during their era was substantial, but their replays wouldn't hold up against newer replays (chezda, dafe, etc)

now the question is, do we honor their contributions by adding them to stock or do we acknowledge that their time has past and just keep them in our memory?

Keep them on. What they lack in pushing boundaries, they make up for in style. They practically ooze it in their best replays. Like that one replay ChezDa has where he splits uke then smashes the two halves together, then chases after the crotchblock, I still love that replay, it's distinctly ChezDa.

Plus, I feel like there should be a balance. If you only put the best, it sort of feels excessive in trying too hard to showcase something. Putting some older replays that maybe don't stand up to current standards for being the best, but still look nice, rounds out what's presented, and sort of gives the impression that you don't have to be breaking records or causing the internet to collectively orgasm to be acknowledged in game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
/Invade (I hope this is okay lol)

I think that one of these needs a spot. It amazes me that people can do this stuff. I think that we should see a few records to show new players what the boundaries in Toribash are. Just my opinion though :o

These are probably the cooler, more displayable records in my opinion.

Fastest Total Uke Dismemberment
Jaker
April 2011
Frames: 95

Fastest Total Self Dismemberment
Jaker
September 21, 2014
Frames: 55

Maybe the replay could be trimmed in notepad so it's not as long.
Attached Files
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Speaking of SkyWhales, I think this should be a thing.
Attached Files
TK- Foot Skeet Decap.rpl (71.7 KB, 45 views)
Also known as CombatBot
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Keep them on. What they lack in pushing boundaries, they make up for in style. They practically ooze it in their best replays. Like that one replay ChezDa has where he splits uke then smashes the two halves together, then chases after the crotchblock, I still love that replay, it's distinctly ChezDa.

Plus, I feel like there should be a balance. If you only put the best, it sort of feels excessive in trying too hard to showcase something. Putting some older replays that maybe don't stand up to current standards for being the best, but still look nice, rounds out what's presented, and sort of gives the impression that you don't have to be breaking records or causing the internet to collectively orgasm to be acknowledged in game.

Yeah, I agree.

Since there's no limit on replays there's no real reason to not put them in stock.