Toribash
Original Post
Horror head
I've been working on this for two days, Its still super cartoony but I need ideas so if you have any tell me:
WIP!!!
http://imgur.com/BXOP1UH

CNC PLEASE

Program: SkEtChbOoK

list of things to fix:

(Junai): nose es too bag (Fixed in wip 2)
(Dare): More shading so the mouth actually looks like its inside the bigger mouth (Fixed in wip 2)
(Dare): Fix the back of the head stupid kiddo (WILL HAPPEN IN WIP 3)

WIP 2 IS HERE!

HERE

THINGS TO DO FOR WIP 3:
(Dare): Fix the back of the head stupid kiddo
Last edited by Veoo; Mar 19, 2017 at 02:46 AM.
Great head. Just one thing that's pissing me off about it. The right ear. You should make it so that it's proportional to the left one. Other than that keep us updated with the head because it's fantastic so far.
hey
Loving the head veoo. The tongue seems out of place, though. And you should really add something to the back of the head like Dare suggested. Other than that, you're doing a fantastic job.
hey
Originally Posted by Soul View Post
Loving the head veoo. The tongue seems out of place, though. And you should really add something to the back of the head like Dare suggested. Other than that, you're doing a fantastic job.

thanks, I'm glad u like it <#,3,<#<<#,,3,3,,<#<<3

:3

YEAH IK THE TONGUE LOOKS FUKING WEIRD THO D:

If any of you guys have suggestions, I really want to have something coming out of the mouth or something, here are some of my own ideas (you can just say you like one if you want):

Idea 1: arms/legs trying to get out of him fucking chewing the shit outta those kiddos
Idea 2: A thinner longer tongue thats not symmetrical
Idea 3: REMOVE the fucking tongue veoo >: (

IDK

ILL REMOVE FOR NOW THOUGH
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Try the arm or leg thing instead of tongue ( or do an asymmetrical tongue instead of a symmetrical tongue, or just get rid of it. Choose the one which makes the head looks better in your opinion ). Also in the wip pics the left side of the head has cracks on the side of the head which looks awesome but on the other side of the head it looks plain.

I Fixed most of this in WIP 3!!!

Its on my tori RN if you wanna DL ME : )

Thanks for the CNC
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Idea 1: arms/legs trying to get out of him fucking chewing the shit outta those kiddos

You could incorporate some figures trying to crawl out of the back mouth,
and some hand or face shapes under the skin.

like these

Great work so far
tried some effects:

which version is best

(probably original tbh)

Here

I like everything about the head except for the mouth, the top row of teeth just look awkward.