Toribash
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
One Pice, Berzerk, Beck, Gantz, Oyasumi Punpun, Great Teacher Onizuka, Sket-Dance, 20th Century Boys, Gundam the Origin, Dorohedoro, Fulmetal Alchemist, Bakuman. , Vagabond, Ballroom e Youkoso, Slam Dunk, Holy Land, Hoshi no Samidare, One Punch-Man, Gunnm, and Eden: It's an Endless World!

Holy Land

i still need me some more like that
are you shy? That's cute ;)
so i got fed up with waiting for my hero academia s2 to get going, so i decided to read the manga from start to where there at

im happy to say i read 147 chapters in 2 days lol
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
so i got fed up with waiting for my hero academia s2 to get going, so i decided to read the manga from start to where there at

Hahaha shiiit, nice going
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
I never managed to get into haruhi stuff

Honestly not worth it.

Mainly watched it so I could watch the movie.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
Holy Land

i still need me some more like that

The Breaker was one I found was kinda similar and was very entertaining for a while,
but it goes in an ass-pull direction later down the series, so i don't recommend it much.. :v

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post

the recent arc is bleh, so boring
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
The Breaker was one I found was kinda similar and was very entertaining for a while,
but it goes in an ass-pull direction later down the series, so i don't recommend it much.. :v

the recent arc is bleh, so boring

yea i already asked about that one on the discord but it felt really immature and annoying after reading about 20 chapters
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Sitting my ass down and watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Good shit so far

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Weoo have you actually not watched FMA:B until now? I feel ashamed of you.

Anyway I just watch Kimi no Na wa (or Your name) and holy moly was it great. I don't really get goose bumps when I watch stuff but this, I got some goose bumps. I will for sure recommend this to friends.
Last edited by Stone; Jul 31, 2017 at 05:42 PM.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky