ES Recruitment Drive
I think he liked shooting games, here in toribash he would marketeer
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Legit market.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
its true
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
We should host a big tournament.

and you would prefer to host it, wouldn't you?

smh merc, get out of your bubble already. nobody wants to make you the host of anything.
Take it easy.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Tryharded to find this set, lost long time ago by one of the most epic texturemaker of the world, vermine.

In 2012, it was selling for around 400-500k. Found the last owner who isn't playing anymore, sold for me for only 100k

Warning sexy pic

[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
its a nice set, Good buy, but he's 128 if I remember well
It looks HQ enough for me.
- made in Indonesia

It could get resized if needed but its probably just who was wearing the textures
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
It was made in 128 but a random guy resized to 256 in 2012. Still sweet tbh.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung