Toribash
Test, I'm sorry to inform you but your application has been declined. We don't think we're the right thing for you and vice versa. You might want to consider applying to some different, newer clans. We don't think you'd be a nice fit. Good luck in your future endeavours.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Greetings brave adventurer, I require your assistance, I seek refuge in the
mountains. I have not the supplies nor the strength to make it there on my
own... Would you be willing to carry me down the tatty trail through the cozy
caves up the shifty shafts over the muddy mounds through the weeping
wasteland down the risky ravines over the brittle brimstone up the slippery
slope across the steamy swamp and finally... Up to the front of those golden
gates, atop that marvelous mountain.

Quest rewards:
1xp -- 0gp
Beggar Companion 😞
+5 Karma

Quest Accept:
Yes[ ] No [ ]

!!WARNING!! Many adventurers who take on this quest often regret it within the first 15 minutes
If you're reading this, you just failed...
Hey there, I'm Cutie (Former names: HxCxChaos, and maki)
I'm 16 years old and I'm from America of trump. P.s America needs help
I’ve been suggested to apply to [a] from wizard and kiwii. So, I was like what the heck? Give it another try.
I’m pretty good at keeping myself active on the forums mostly marketing, lurking or what ever.
I am active in-game, mostly in boxshu but I try to make servers and have fun with other folks in the toribash community.
I try making replays in spar and or just mushu mods, but I don’t really think about sharing them, but if you want to see them, just hit me up and ill send you what I got.
There's my application. Looking forward to having fun with everyone.
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
About me
Hello there
MY name is Whizkid14 (Kinda cringy but whatever)
I am A 16 year old male coming from the island of Uk
I am currently a student in school and am doing my exams towards the middle of this year.
I am a 5th dan Black belt and am active most of the time in game.

Favourite mods
My current favourite mods are ABD Mushu and Boxshu
Most of my time was spent In ABD lobbies looking to improve (Might've worked who knows) However recently i am getting into Mushu and Boxshu as i like the unpredictability Of how Things like to dismember Be it from a simple tap or someone Kicking you into another dimension. Below i have Attached a couple of my Replays from different mods.

Why i want to join
I wish to join Adventure as Everyone in the clan is a fun and mostly active member of the community. I also think that joining the clan could be a fun experience for Me and i could learn from the experience.

Hobbies
My main hobbies include: Playing games, ToriBash R6s amongst others.
I also revise And do school work.
My Taste in music is somewhat questionable At least to the majority of people As it is the rock genre Such as Hard rock and Soft rock Bands such as skillet and Linkin park were all i ever heard growing up and i dont regret it.

Below are some replays that i have attached to make myself look good
wow.rpl: An ABD match where i made a nice save
ez.rpl: A mushu replay where i did a (What i thought was cool) kick into Ground punch?
Attached Files
wow.rpl (60.1 KB, 2 views)
ez.rpl (36.1 KB, 2 views)
Thanks for taking the time to apply, but we'd like to see some more time passing between applying to different clans.

Feel free to reapply in like two weeks time
[TLL]
Hello fellow [a] members! I figured I’d apply since I already abused myself into this clan multiple times ._. (Sorry about that btw). Ok here we go.

About me:
Hi my name is Chris and I’m 19 years old. I live in Mississippi, and have been in Ohio for open heart surgery. I like to watch American football and just about every CW DC show. I currently am working on going back to college to major in psychology.

Why I want to join:
I know pretty much all of you, and if I don’t know you I’ve seen you ingame or on discord. [a] has always been a clan I was interested in, but I’ve gotten to know most of you only in the past few months. Wizard is like the best British spy I know and swosh is the future CS lead, so it only makes sense. This is such an active and chill clan both forum and ingame.

What I can bring to [a]:
I’d say I’m fairly decent ingame. Mostly nograb mods, but also abd. I also do some replaymaking and sparring. Plus I’d like to think I’m a chill and fun guy to talk to. I am also handicapped so if you decline me that would be rude.

Thanks for reading my application! Love you wizard