Ranking
i think its cool... but to hard to play. is their any way to make it easier?
- its been a while
Lol, I suck at this. Probably 'cuz I don't get the physics of skateboarding, don't skate, and I'm not that good at Toribash to begin with.
Change?
One adjustment to make: instead of using forward force on the body, use gravity to make it go forward (how about 20.00 0.00 -9.82?) the force on the chest just makes it fly off the board, . Very annoying, otherwise good work!! Please don't take this insulting, as it is not.
I'm learning to play the clarinet, it makes cool squeaky noises :)
Think. Build. Create. Roblox!
I did already successful grind above half of the rail,
and didn't fell of.
So it wasn't as bad as it could be.
thought i'd post the modified mod smilies made for our video. The board is slightly smaller and the push you get at the start is a "tad" stronger
Attached Files
skateboardrutz.tbm (3.8 KB, 246 views)
skateboardrutzrail.tbm (4.0 KB, 242 views)
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
i just cant make my tori stay on the board after the push o.o though extending the glute worked a little...
Over 19? Join [OLDA]
Nice smilie better than mine bY FAR Excelent work i love it i had to get it after watching rutzor video haha had to get online to get it xD
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
Pretty strange un-realistic move, I do a double kick flip, land on the ground, jump in the air and sit on my board
Attached Files
Double-kick to sit.rpl (61.8 KB, 152 views)
Back from le-dead
OK THis mod pwns the hell out off me... i cant grind for my life any tips to stay on my board without fallin
Last edited by Mesch; Jan 29, 2009 at 04:00 AM.
You Better Get My Damn Ravioli!!! I'm Gonna Unleash the Beast up in this B***H!
This mod is great! I would love to see a version where you start on a hill or a half pipe or something
also replay of me doing a failflip
Attached Files
%some kinda something.rpl (164.2 KB, 93 views)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well