Ranking
Original Post
Old Clans killing the game.
Every time I try to make a successful clan I have to deal with ignorant people like this:

How do you expect this game to survive if you swear off new clans. AS should be ashamed...
What do you have to say for yourselves? 0_0
Last edited by Vexup; Jan 22, 2019 at 12:41 AM.
Clans aren't required to war anyone.
In-game wars aren't a relevant part of the game for most people anyways.
If you want your clan to succeed, get really good at the game and attract some other good players, and then win some events.
Or you can create a social clan and be a good dude that people want to hang around with.
Your clans aren't failing because of AS not wanting to war you.
ps. this is a dead game already, and its not like old clans killed it. Old clans are pretty much keeping it "alive".
Man doesn't want to war you because he thinks your clan is full of alts.
(most of your clan seems to have not been active in at least 4 weeks at time of writing)
He doesn't have to war you if he thinks your clan isn't worth the time.

You don't have to like his opinion.
Evening Vexup, thank you for this proper discretion upon me and my personal friend Tochukwu. I have a few things I would like to argue about your attack on us.
First of all, you came into OUR lobby asking to war. We have every right to say no.

Let me add... you even took it upon yourself to insult us and our clan. Now, why would we war someone who is toxic and insufferably rude.
I'm very sorry to hear how saddened you are by our discrepencies, but please allow me further clarification of our actions.
[AS] is not killing the game. Our "old clan" enjoy competition and vigor while warring. No offense, but (Hazard) a new clan is only a lose-lose for us.

If we win the match-up, we get nothing. If we lose that's a major loss for our status.
Also, alt clans are an annoyance for many. You must understand how irrational it is when an alt clan wars a clan that takes this game seriously.

Now if you have further complaints please hesitate to tell us. Thanks for your time. Enjoy your day.
Jaded.
now i get the reason of "alt/inactive clan" as to why [AS] declined and why it's nbd to do so, but...

Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
No offense, but (Hazard) a new clan is only a lose-lose for us.

If we win the match-up, we get nothing. If we lose that's a major loss for our status.

is this really a valid reason? a clan is a clan, no matter how old/young it is. nobody gives a shit if you lose to an unofficial clan. a bit weird to be ageist in a dying game.
Last edited by sSLight; Jan 22, 2019 at 03:11 AM.
its as valid a reason as "i don't want too"

it just makes the AS person look like a bit of a dick. But it's a reason all the same.
it just makes AS look bad lmfao, but the title is very ignorant since official clans aren't killing the game but they are literally keeping the game alive
Originally Posted by Artisan View Post

I'ts not about what you gain, its about what the community has to gain, It's everyone's responsibility to try and revive this game, being picky just means that new clans don't have a chance because old clans have "nothing to gain" by warring them. Also its hypocritical because almost everyone has at least one alternate account, and many of the new players are just old players with new accounts trying to relearn the game. My final point (this is the one that annoyed me) is that you called our clan 'gay' and banned us from the server, which is completely unnecessary. You then have the nerve to call me rude. I've been polite to you, I've respected every clan, every player. I spend time trying to teach players how to play and showing them new techniques, I recruit anyone who wishes to join and when I test them, I don't particularly care how good they are at tb, I just care about giving them a reason to play tb. Your behaviour makes me not want to play tb, and it makes new players not want to play tb, your the toxic ones.
Last edited by Vexup; Jan 22, 2019 at 09:00 PM.
Originally Posted by Vexup View Post
It's everyone's responsibility to try and revive this game

it's not everyone's responsibility to revive this game. you are the toxic one for judging people based on the belief that it is everyone's responsibility to revive it and consequently making a big deal out of someone telling you to fuck off.
it's great that you care, but you should accept that most people don't.
What the community has to gain? The community doesn't lose anything just because a clan doesn't decide to war you. We didn't decide to not war you because you were a new clan. We war new clans all the time. It's the fact that it was a clan filled with alts and that typically turns people off for a variety of reasons. Mainly being that they are typically toxic(which your buddy confirmed upon entering the server, which is why you were promptly banned after)

Yes, most people have alternate accounts. But not everyone owns a clan that is over 50% alts. Slight difference. You don't need a new account to relearn the game. If anything, an overflow of alts hurts the game more than a clan saying "no" to warring a clan.

Apparently you've been nothing but polite to us. But joining a server and having the first thing your clanmate says to us is f*g bois, it makes that statement look pretty contradictory.

Also, like most others said, we just don't want to war you. This isn't a situation where old clans as a whole don't war new clans. We just don't want to war you specifically for reasons that apply specifically to your clan. If you don't like it, go war another clan. We aren't obligated to war everyone. We have the right to say no. If you don't like that, then maybe the war aspect of the game isn't for you.
Last edited by Cross; Jan 22, 2019 at 10:30 PM.
Life.