Toribash
Thanks for the comments bois, also Micah yeah it's actually a remake of another head that i'll be posting very soon..
-------
Anyways, this is the last wip I'll be posting of the collab I'm doing with Tristan [<3 ily tris] (Tristan painted the eyes and made the hair design and I made the facial features/expression and flower crown design, I'm also coloring the face/hair/flower crown for now, we might switch another 999 times as we keep on makin' more progress)

CnC is always appreciated

res is 2048 x 1024

Anku hime

Last edited by Haku; Oct 3, 2018 at 02:57 PM.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

happy new year
after procrastinating this head for ages, i finally finished, it was requested by pavor
(he wanted me to use jusmi's cat ears head as an overall reference)
resolution is 2048 x 1024
cnc always welcome
:{D

Pavor's request

watermarked flat in case you are on your phone

Last edited by Haku; Jan 3, 2019 at 09:51 PM.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

thank you very much guys, it means alot <3
---
Hey do you guys remember the sketch of this one?
Well I decided to work on it, since it's probably my last tb-related work before my uni starts
I'm quite happy with the result so far,
resolution is 2048x1024
cnc always appreciated.

Ayro's request WIP 2

bulldoboy 4 life <3

finally
finished o/
sadly the toribashtextures website kind of mess with the colors of the image, but well, :shrug:

Ayro

bulldoboy 4 life <3

Super sweet texture, but it kinda looks like his eyes are sleepy and doesn't really fit in? What would happen if you made him stare at the opponent and have his eyebrows more into an agressive type of expression? (Or am I just not knowing at all how it's suppose to fit?)

But overall, really nice head, especially the hair (Not screwing on top of the head texture!)
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
a true masterpiece among other masterpieces
great artwork
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Miracle11 View Post
Super sweet texture, but it kinda looks like his eyes are sleepy and doesn't really fit in? What would happen if you made him stare at the opponent and have his eyebrows more into an agressive type of expression? (Or am I just not knowing at all how it's suppose to fit?)

But overall, really nice head, especially the hair (Not screwing on top of the head texture!)

Yeah, well I had that one in mind, but I felt a little bored of angry-looking characters, so this time I went for something neutral, maybe I should have worked more on the eyebrows tho
thanks for the comment bro

Originally Posted by Money View Post
a true masterpiece among other masterpieces
great artwork

hey pkgod, that means alot friend, thank you very much o/
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Since I haven't been that busy lately,
I decided to "remake"/upgrade my current head, nothing super fancy or anything, just wanted to upgrade it for 2048 really
cnc always welcome
resolution is 2048 x 1024

Haku's new head

bulldoboy 4 life <3